Naomi

Sleepy

EOG Master
She better hope fans are never allowed again. She will get booed of the court wearing masks with the names of drug addicts, sex offenders and life long criminals on them.

tennis

EOG Member
Great catch, I thought I was the only person that saw it....

Defund police....

Great concept, if you defund th police, who will protect you...

They want a civil war, thy will get what thy ask for...

A bunch of white surpremesests fully armed and waiting...

Enough is enough....

Arming up here

Then thy shoot 2 cops in LA and block entrance to emergency room,
Enough, load up your weapons , civil war it is...

"Osaka has a multi-ethnic background, with her father being born in Haiti and her mother being from Japan. She has said, "My dad's Haitian, so I grew up in a Haitian household in New York. I lived with my grandma. And my mom's Japanese and I grew up with the Japanese culture too, and if you're saying American, I guess because I lived in America, I also have that too."[3] Her Haitian grandparents only spoke to her in Creole because they did not know English, while her mother conversed with her in Japanese.[2]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naomi_Osaka

Bigrunner

EOG Master
she is a Jap. has a Jap flag by her name on the draw street. Who are you voting for in the Puerto Rican presidential election?

Naomi represents American values and traditions way more than so many of our citizens, especially Trumptards. It's refreshing and inspiring.

"Russia if you're listening, help me cheat to win the presidential election ".
- Donald Trump July 2016

railbird

EOG Master
Naomi represents American values and traditions way more than so many of our citizens, especially Trumptards. It's refreshing and inspiring.

"Russia if you're listening, help me cheat to win the presidential election ".
- Donald Trump July 2016
Nothing American about her.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Nothing American about her.

Lot's of Nazi in you. You support a traitor that colluded with Russia to undermine a presidential election. Then as president the traitor disregards the American constitution, treats humans like animals. Nothing about you or Benedict Donald that is American. Naomi has more American Values than you.

Unless being a Trump supporting Nazi Jesus freak is the American way, not. It's closer to the Russian way.

Last edited: