Napoleon Complex

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated
I have a friend doing a thesis paper on this subject. Does anyone have any input on this subject I can pass along to help him out? :+clueless

I have heard a little about it but never have done any research.

Any help is appreciated. 12io4j2w90

Thanks! :cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Napoleon Complex

What would you like to know, osu..

Had a boss that had it BAD!

Short guys can be some angry mofos.

mofome

Banned

osu suddenly makes 10 alabama threads
osu makes a point to try and correct me every day
i post to osu in his little 'tech' thread like a normal person

osu, what you are doing is projecting. you cant just talk like a normal person any more. you are obsessed with all things mo. make another roll tide thread. come into another great conversation only to say something silly about me.

grow up bud.

mofome

Banned

i find that weak people are the most angry online. the ones that act the most different and project the most.

mofome

Banned

OSU, we realize this is one of those cases where you are 'the friend', just sit down with your nice lady and sort out your issues. Come back and be the old osu who didnt sweat things like this one does and could get over disagreements. That would be nice. This OSU makes your e buds sad to see.

BOL with your studies.

WVU

EOG Master

It hurts me to see you guys argue. Don't you love each other anymore?
:tub:

mofome

Banned

I talked to osu yesterday, almost every day i give him a chance to be normal, but he always comes back with some complex. a bit of what he noted in this thread.

i dont hold grudges, osu does. the worst part is he tries to act like hes above things or as if he doesnt intentionally take shots at me. just man up and be who you are.

i admit my faults and make fun of myself. hell yesterday i made a case for myself winning ttps contest, osu takes himself and other things a bit too seriously. and he doesnt even seem to realize it. suddenly he is searching for nfl drafts that dont have locker high, he is a huge bama fan, he wants to correct me or put something in my face any chance he gets, but it doesnt work out typically. Then the next day im just chillin and say hello and act normal only to watch him come back at me.

im here talking capping, he is thinking about me. dont even have any idea whats wrong with him. people pm and ask me and i cant tell them whats wrong with the dude. getting old though.

im thinking nba, ncaaf and cant wait for ncaab. this is just an issue of the board to take a few seconds on. would be nice if it would settle. its well past boring.

mofome

Banned

How tall are all the Mods?

5-10 180 sir.
joey didnt strike me as much taller. joey does comment on osu following me around with issues though. pointed that out in a bama/tn thread i do believe.

lets just cap and have fun.

in

:Bored:

mofome

Banned

and, dear blondie, its far from a lot. its much closer to nothing at all. who cares. some dudes dont get along. life goes on.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Kind of an interesting subject really....

I have found a few things that were kind of sad though.

Physical causes

Inferiority complex resulting from physical causes is mainly because the person in question is either too short (also called the Napoleon complex), or overweight. Because of their unusual physical conditions, such people tend to consider themselves less important than other people. While some people consciously do this, many subconsciously think and behave this way. An example can be two colleagues who work in equal ranks in a company, and who are equally successful in their jobs. When their boss wants to promote one of them to a higher position, the one who is overweight (or shorter, or whatever his/her physical condition is) will tend to think that his/her colleague deserves the promotion and asserts that he simply is not as good as the colleague. As a consequence, this person will start to blame himself for not performing well in his job (even if he does work well), and will try to work harder to compensate for his lack of confidence. Which is usually obvious.

Socio-economic causes

Another common cause of inferiority complex is coming from a lower or lower-middle socio-economic class. This could occur in people, who work for higher-class families or who are often exposed to the lives of higher-class people in daily life. Seeing other people living in higher standards, the person starts to blame himself for not being able to provide his family the same comfort of life. Not only the person feels inferior to higher economic-class people, but a feeling of anger is also usually attached. As a consequence, whenever this person has the opportunity to hinder activities of other people, he will subconsciously unleash the desire to do this.

That is really sad to read. I wouldn't wish this complex on anyone. Must be tough to have to go through life like that.

mofome

Banned

Kind of an interesting subject really....

I have found a few things that were kind of sad though.

Physical causes

Inferiority complex resulting from physical causes is mainly because the person in question is either too short (also called the Napoleon complex), or overweight. Because of their unusual physical conditions, such people tend to consider themselves less important than other people. While some people consciously do this, many subconsciously think and behave this way. An example can be two colleagues who work in equal ranks in a company, and who are equally successful in their jobs. When their boss wants to promote one of them to a higher position, the one who is overweight (or shorter, or whatever his/her physical condition is) will tend to think that his/her colleague deserves the promotion and asserts that he simply is not as good as the colleague. As a consequence, this person will start to blame himself for not performing well in his job (even if he does work well), and will try to work harder to compensate for his lack of confidence. Which is usually obvious.

Socio-economic causes

Another common cause of inferiority complex is coming from a lower or lower-middle socio-economic class. This could occur in people, who work for higher-class families or who are often exposed to the lives of higher-class people in daily life. Seeing other people living in higher standards, the person starts to blame himself for not being able to provide his family the same comfort of life. Not only the person feels inferior to higher economic-class people, but a feeling of anger is also usually attached. As a consequence, whenever this person has the opportunity to hinder activities of other people, he will subconsciously unleash the desire to do this.

That is really sad to read. I wouldn't wish this complex on anyone. Must be tough to have to go through life like that.

roll tide, right bammer?

:bwah:

travis, really, get over yourself and whatever problems you have made up in your head. you asked your hot shot question on the show, you made 100 bama posts, you looked for all things locker, you made your post about me today, you have this thread, you are non-stop. Move on man. There is some nba tonight. Enjoy. If you can clear your head.

mofome

Banned

i would rather not, but im more scared of you than dio so perhaps i'll have to get on it.

J

joeybagadonuts

5-10 180 sir.
joey didnt strike me as much taller. joey does comment on osu following me around with issues though. pointed that out in a bama/tn thread i do believe.

lets just cap and have fun.

in

:Bored:

I'm 6'1'' 170, pal.

But yea, you aren't that much shorter.

This whole OSU/Mo battle has been getting out of hand. You guys are friends and should be able to fuck around and fight w/o making it all personal. Shit, Mo and I were going at it the other night and I was telling him to fuck off. The same night we laughed about it. Part of being men. Everyone needs to get over it and move on. It's becoming rather pointless.

:pop:

mofome

Banned

ive been over it. you know who is following who around.

i get over things in 2 seconds. im fine, always am. i can laugh at myself and admit errors. osu is a different story. wish him well none the less, i really dont care. you know me, you have talked shit to me and i dont care the next second.

some people are different. its like breaking up with someone. weird.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2494336 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 10-27-09, 03:46 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>OSU Cowboys******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2494336", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedykowane

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2494336 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Napoleon Complex
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Mam znajomego, robienie papieru tezy na ten temat. Czy ktoś ma żadnych danych na ten temat można przejść wzdłuż, aby mu pom?c? :+clueless

Słyszałem trochę o tym, ale nie zrobili żadnych badań.

Każda pomoc jest mile widziana. 12io4j2w90

Dzięki! :cheers
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>OSU Cowboys</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Zobacz publiczny profil</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Wyślij prywatną wiadomość do OSU Cowboys</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by OSU Cowboys</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>http://forums.eog.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=28017</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tborder id=post2494342 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 10-27-09, 03:47 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#2 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>ballwonder******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2494342", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2494342 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Napoleon Complex
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Ile Napoleon winien?
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>ballwonder</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Zobacz publiczny profil</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Wyślij prywatną wiadomość do ballwonder</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by ballwonder</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>http://forums.eog.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=1071</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2494346 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 10-27-09, 03:48 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#3 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Timetopay******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2494346", true); </SCRIPT>
EOGS najbardziej zabawne plakat

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2494346 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Napoleon Complex
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Im going to play połączyć kropki na ten jeden ...
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Timetopay</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Zobacz publiczny profil</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Wyślij prywatną wiadomość do Timetopay</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by Timetopay</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>http://forums.eog.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=6039</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2494348 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 10-27-09, 03:49 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#4 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>mofome******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2494348", true); </SCRIPT>
Szef Moderator

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2494348 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Napoleon Complex
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>osu, chory cierpi na myśli przypadku coś.

:fuck:

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

English only please, i cant read estonian.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Good evening sir!

Welcome to EOG :+textinb3

Hehe, good evening madam, kind of nice to watch others for a change. Hell I didn't know they had bleachers in these places, I'm always coming in through the gladiator entrance. Carry on, pretend I'm not here.

12io4j2w90 12io4j2w90

Blondie

EOG Master

Hehe, good evening madam. Kind of nice to watch others for a change, I didn't know they had bleachers in these places, I'm always coming in through the gladiator entrance. Carry on, pretend I'm not even here.

12io4j2w90 12io4j2w90

:+textinb3

We have warm chocolate chip cookies and milk for the evening snack.

The cookies were baked by my lil kenny and the milk is fresh from the cow and self serve...

Integrity

EOG Master

I'm 6'1'' 170, pal.

But yea, you aren't that much shorter.

This whole OSU/Mo battle has been getting out of hand. You guys are friends and should be able to fuck around and fight w/o making it all personal. Shit, Mo and I were going at it the other night and I was telling him to fuck off. The same night we laughed about it. Part of being men. Everyone needs to get over it and move on. It's becoming rather pointless.

:pop:

haha... pretty much the same height/weight for us, joey...

mofome

Banned

nothing really to watch, pat. osu comes with something new every day and then makes it seem as if i have some problem with him. wash, rinse, repeat. i, meanwhile, do my best to push whatever this is aside and get gambling discussions going.

bol