NBA 2nd half Thread for Tuesday, Nov 1st

CrazyIvan

EOG Veteran
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 485pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=647 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 290pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 14153" width=387><COL style="WIDTH: 195pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 9508" width=260><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 11.25pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=15><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 290pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 11.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black" width=387 height=15>Milwaukee Bucks @ Philadelphia 76ers</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 195pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black" width=260>(2H) Under 100 (-107)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dirty

EOG Master
These 2nd halves will get better....I got a Little system I use that has been successful over theyears...will post it tomorrow if anyone is interested....

Lost another Tough Under in SA game....Denver's Defense is Attrocious.....They couldn't Guard me.....Parker and Ginobli Was Cutting thru them like a Hot knife to Butter and they were getting backdoored bigtime.....Unbelievable

That is why I hate Unders....usually stay away from them if the play is a under I just don't bet them...

Ohwell....At least SA covered big in the 2nd half.

dirty said:
Lost another Tough Under in SA game....Denver's Defense is Attrocious.....They couldn't Guard me.....Parker and Ginobli Was Cutting thru them like a Hot knife to Butter and they were getting backdoored bigtime.....Unbelievable

That is why I hate Unders....usually stay away from them if the play is a under I just don't bet them...

Ohwell....At least SA covered big in the 2nd half.

I had same as you, SA and under for second half...seemed like every shot was going down! Lucky I had SA as a larger play, made money on the split.

dirty

EOG Master
Started doing this at my old site a couple of years ago and it Caught on and there is tons of money that can be made on these plays...especially after the first few weeks and teams settle in...Good Luck to you.....

I feel if Dallas wins the 2nd half this 2nd half total goes over...if the suns win it.....then it goes under...It means Dallas is still not scoring....

lol dirty!!! youre getting me afraid now!!!! i just crushed both over and phx and if i lose em both, will be VERY depressing....

:+thumbs-2

dirty

EOG Master
Got the Dallas and Took some OT's to get your over.....just as I thought....No way this was going over unless dallas got back in it...and that Amazing fourth Quarter got it done.....