NBA Finals Game 6

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I am 99.999999999% sure I will be on Raptors ML +145ish for this game

If the Raptors didn't go Brain Dead the last few minutes right now their BAC is waaaaaaaaaaay above 0.10 and Canada finally has a NBA Title. Now that Raptors know KD is done they can plan accordingly and come up with a plan similar to G3 and G4 and close out Oracle with a massive celebration

Valuist

EOG Dedicated
Adjusted series price: Toronto -300 Golden State +245.
That price seems too steep. Last game ever at Oracle. Crowd will be very loud. If the Warriors win game 6, the choke talk could be in Toronto's heads. When you have opened up a 3-1 lead, you are expected to win. All the pressure still on Toronto.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
That price seems too steep. Last game ever at Oracle. Crowd will be very loud. If the Warriors win game 6, the choke talk could be in Toronto's heads. When you have opened up a 3-1 lead, you are expected to win. All the pressure still on Toronto.
Disagree. Pressure is still on Warriors since they are down 3-2. Now that the Raptors know they no longer have to worry about KD think they end the series Thursday

Valuist

EOG Dedicated
Disagree. Pressure is still on Warriors since they are down 3-2. Now that the Raptors know they no longer have to worry about KD think they end the series Thursday[/QUOTE..
Warriors playing with house money. The pressure was on them in games 3 & 4 and it has been on, and will be on Toronto ever since. Did anyone expect anything out of Durant? I was shocked he had the big first quarter. Toronto needed to win game 5.

kane

EOG master
I think there's more pressure on GS, Toronto knows they can lose and still have a game 7 at home, also GS was a big favorite before the series, they were expected to win. If GS wins, that would be 4 titles in 5 years, they'll be talked about as a dynasty and one of the great teams of all time, if they lose, then they're still 3-2 in the finals, but one of those losses came when they blew a 3-1 lead, and the other one would come as big favorites, it would take a lot of the luster off their run in the eyes of many. GS needs to win this series to cement their leagacy and place in history imo

Valuist

EOG Dedicated
I think there's more pressure on GS, Toronto knows they can lose and still have a game 7 at home, also GS was a big favorite before the series, they were expected to win. If GS wins, that would be 4 titles in 5 years, they'll be talked about as a dynasty and one of the great teams of all time, if they lose, then they're still 3-2 in the finals, but one of those losses came when they blew a 3-1 lead, and the other one would come as big favorites, it would take a lot of the luster off their run in the eyes of many. GS needs to win this series to cement their leagacy and place in history imo
When you go down 3 games to 1, the narrative completely changes. It doesn't matter what price GS was before the series. At 3-1, Toronto is expected to win the series.

When you go down 3 games to 1, the narrative completely changes. It doesn't matter what price GS was before the series. At 3-1, Toronto is expected to win the series.
I prefer to look at the larger picture, if Toronto loses, sure it would be disappointing, but overall they still had a successful season. But if GS loses their legacy takes a hit, big difference in the way people will think of them going 3-2 as opposed to 4-1 in the finals

its just so hard to put away GS

last game 3 possessions 3 3's at the end. They did it against Hou as well, in game 5 I believe.

How exactly do you combat that??? LOL