NBA for opening week

munson15

I want winners...
Re: NBA for opening week

it's hard at first, then you start to key in on what to look for and toss the garbage games. I usually watch the boxscores most of the games so I generally know what I'm going to look for before the 2nd half actually ends. But yes with 10 games going on at once, it's hectic and NFL halves are generally shorter than NBA.
Too bad none of this is applicable to the NHL, they have 18 minute intermissions. :+textinb3 I think NFL is 12 minutes and NBA 15 or so, if memory serves.

ATX

G5 Boston/Orlando 1st q under 48.5 for 1.5%
waiting on possible 3's for Orlando but may pass.

ATX

Munson we have the angle again, I don't like it here too much, I think the deeper the playoffs go the less I emphasize angles and go with the numbers themselves. I like the under but I respect the angle enough to pass b/c it does line up. I'd put it more like 95.5

munson15

I want winners...

Munson we have the angle again, I don't like it here too much, I think the deeper the playoffs go the less I emphasize angles and go with the numbers themselves. I like the under but I respect the angle enough to pass b/c it does line up. I'd put it more like 95.5
I like Boston to rally, and will also pass on the total, which I guess would have been the over. Thanks.:cheers

ATX

I'm not nearly as good after game 4's. plus the 11-0 thing, it's a presence. passing unless I see something at 2h. no reason to press. I liked Houston and the over, but not that much.

munson15

I want winners...

maybe, but without ant big guys for houston, they may just go toe-to-toe with the lakers in the 2nd...and also, the bench looks spot on tonight...i'll stay put....
Not thinking hedge on the 198, just that the blowout may dictate less urgency to score for either team.

munson15

I want winners...

Pinny leaning LA slightly. That surprises me, they have no motivation to expand this lead, may as well conserve energy for Thursday. Bryant probably sits the 4th.

thekid

EOG Member

I'm on under 98, good to see your on it large ATX. I don't post much but always look over your thread. bol fellas

ATX

I took the 4th q under for 1.5% but there's poker and other madness going on I'm sure I'll remember but might as well put it all here to make things better. It's going to get tougher and tougher to find real good stuff, but I am coasting in to the finish line in these playoffs.

Ca$hieCa$h

EOG Member

Not meaning anything negative.

I wouldn't/don't ever bet any UNDERS with The Lakers when they put up Big 1st H Numbers!

68% Proposition or Not, Unders with The Lakers involved are Scary!

That 2nd H total did drop to 96 before the tip, so there was some serious cash on the under.

Having 3.5% on The Under, you may need to change your drawers before this one is finished.

Good Luck

munson15

I want winners...

Good work on that 2H total, got a little closer than I expected, but they don't ask how, they ask how many.:+textinb3

munson15

I want winners...

lol. awesome, didn't see any of it but lol.
I originally had O198 for the game. At the half, I knew I was in big trouble there, so I came over the top with U199 at some point later in the game, figuring I would split the 2H under and the full game over. U199 was to be my net for the game. I also have LA for the series so I was looking at a good night, but I didn't figure it to get so tight on the U199! Then I almost caught a side at the end, it was so f**ked up I didn't know if I wanted them to score or not!:LMAO

BTW, X, what was your 4Q total? I know that had to be right on the nub with the 2H total being 98.5. I think 48 were scored in the 4th.

ATX

I originally had O198 for the game. At the half, I knew I was in big trouble there, so I came over the top with U199 at some point later in the game, figuring I would split the 2H under and the full game over. U199 was to be my net for the game. I also have LA for the series so I was looking at a good night, but I didn't figure it to get so tight on the U199! Then I almost caught a side at the end, it was so f**ked up I didn't know if I wanted them to score or not!:LMAO

BTW, X, what was your 4Q total? I know that had to be right on the nub with the 2H total being 98.5. I think 48 were scored in the 4th.

been in that situation quite a few times. I used to bet on a lot more things and there were times I'd have so many things going in different directions I wasn't sure who I wanted to win or how many points be scored. I had u49/48.5 for 4th q, tight but most quarter bets tend to be. I'm starting to get that feeling...the one where I start naming exact scores. Dallas and probably purty big.