NBA future

kane

EOG master
If Kawhi goes there, crown their ass right now, if not, the league is as wide open as I can remember

Heim

EOG Master
Kawhi in Toronto today. Would he go to Toronto to tell them he's leaving?

Do you break up with a girlfriend in person or over the phone?

MrTop

EOG Master
if true in Toronto. Do you have to say in writing he is a free agent / or is it automatic? last offer by Toronto? he signs there? cleaning out his apartment ?

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
But I will lower him a lot if he really teams up with AD and Lebron.

But what do you expect from somebody who treated a good man and franchise the way he did the Spurs.

kane

EOG master
I can see him signing a one year deal to stay in Toronto, run it back with the same group and see if they can repeat, then decide next year if he wants to stay in Toronto long term or go to LA

kane

EOG master
Take it for what it's worth, but Jalen Rose said he's 99% sure Kawhi is staying in Toronto

Heim

EOG Master
I don't understand what Kawhi was doing.....he's always known what TOR can offer and his happy level there. Why
court two teams to their detriment when he knew in the back of his mind he wasn't leaving?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Take it for what it's worth, but Jalen Rose said he's 99% sure Kawhi is staying in Toronto

Jalen thinks Molly Qerim is attractive. I discount his "eye for talent" after this. Molly looks like someone who would take 4 hours to get ready for a night out

Heim

EOG Master
Reports claim Drake was at the bargaining table with Kawhi today and offered him executive producer title on his next record as a bargaining chip...geez this is getting ridiculous if true.

MrTop

EOG Master
If I may ask, how much did you bet on this?

nothing. As soon as I know where leonard is going then I will shop. I don't know if that is the lowest odds at this time. I don't think james will play the whole season. Either he will get hurt or they will rest him more for playoffs.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
nothing. As soon as I know where leonard is going then I will shop. I don't know if that is the lowest odds at this time. I don't think james will play the whole season. Either he will get hurt or they will rest him more for playoffs.

If he can sell that ticket real soon, he can make some money regardless of the result.

I just checked Pointsbet and I didn't see it on there but maybe you need to be signed in or something (I don't have an account).

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
go to basketball
go to NBA outrights
there it is

very easy

Thanks again but our definition of "very easy" is very different. That site seems to be run by yahoo's. I love their concept but they have to make the site easier to navigate. I still can't find it. Went to "NBA Outrights" and getting 3 prices to win for LAL, MIL and Toronto... that's it. Maybe it's a GeoLocation thing (I'm outside US).

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Thanks again but our definition of "very easy" is very different. That site seems to be run by yahoo's. I love their concept but they have to make the site easier to navigate. I still can't find it. Went to "NBA Outrights" and getting 3 prices to win for LAL, MIL and Toronto... that's it. Maybe it's a GeoLocation thing (I'm outside US).

For instance, if you use the left menu option and choose "NBA Win Totals 19/20" a page pops up giving you the Indiana Fever @ Dallas Wings Match Market at the top w/ 3 NBA Outright Odds for LAL, MIL & Tor, below it. I respect what they are trying to do but their presentation is sorely lacking.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Whats odd on no playoffs for lakers? That was free money for me last yr

With AD there, (and possibly KL or others) I'm not as sold this season on the bet.....

Nice hit last year though, I took a piece as well after I saw 5Dimes post them as 2nd biggest chalk to win it all, LOL.

I don't want to bet it this year though and pull for AD to get hurt. Davis stays healthy they are going to make the play-offs.

MrTop

EOG Master

go to pointsbet.com site

1. go to the left top corner - click on the 3 horizontal lines then go down to hit basketball
2. go to NBA Outrights 2019-20 - click on this
3. go to lakers to not win the 2020 NBA title - click on that
4 you are there

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
go to pointsbet.com site

1. go to the left top corner - click on the 3 horizontal lines then go down to hit basketball
2. go to NBA Outrights 2019-20 - click on this
3. go to lakers to not win the 2020 NBA title - click on that
4 you are there

Herein lies the rub. It doesn't give me that option. The top left corner menu only brings me to "NBA Win Totals 19/20." It doesn't even have a basketball option; at least for me.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
With AD there, (and possibly KL or others) I'm not as sold this season on the bet.....

Nice hit last year though, I took a piece as well after I saw 5Dimes post them as 2nd biggest chalk to win it all, LOL.

I don't want to bet it this year though and pull for AD to get hurt. Davis stays healthy they are going to make the play-offs.

This really happened? That was way too ambitious. I thought they were at thirteens (+1200) or something. If they just ran it back this year, I could understand it better but even #2 seems ambitious.

Also, I'm trying to do you a favor here, w/ UniBron, it's done and done if healthy; no team, on this planet is beating them in 7, IMO.

MrTop

EOG Master
Herein lies the rub. It doesn't give me that option. The top left corner menu only brings me to "NBA Win Totals 19/20." It doesn't even have a basketball option; at least for me.

they might be blocking it out. They say it is the same but who knows. Where you from Canada?

MrTop

EOG Master
Rather unlikely and nonsensical that PointsBet would have Lakers -455 to not win the title and also have them -455 to not make playoffs. In fact, they are -134 to win the West, how can they be -455 to not make the playoffs?

but it says -455 to not win the title...….. ...do you see it ?

I did not read railbirds question right. I don't know what rails question anywhere is.. I thought he was asking the same thing as what I first posted

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Rather unlikely and nonsensical that PointsBet would have Lakers -455 to not win the title and also have them -455 to not make playoffs. In fact, they are -134 to win the West, how can they be -455 to not make the playoffs?

Can't anyone put up offers at that site?

My take is that it's just some random dude trying to buy LAL at one price and sell them off at an Exchange for another (buy high / sell low). If anyone was silly enough to purchase his offer, he could lay it at an exchange for a hefty profit. That's why I'm curious as to how much he is offering.

MrTop

EOG Master
gamebred I thought railbird asked about the title. I misread it.

points bet does have the title bet