NBA Play

LAC/Utah U 190

please don't forget to vote "other" in the poster of the year poll. Thank you!

The strength of this play on my scale is 450lbs, with a max play being 500lbs. Good Luck boys!

:scooter

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: NBA Play

I will follow you to the ends of the Earth.

Dump WVU.

I get nervous/excited typing responses to your posts.

Back to the NBA tonight. I am playing the orlando magic +135 ML. The strength of this play is 200lbs out of a possible 500lbs. I want to thank everyone who voted for me as EOG 2011 poster of the year. Thanks again! XOXOXO.......the wifey!

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

Back to the NBA tonight. I am playing the orlando magic +135 ML. The strength of this play is 200lbs out of a possible 500lbs. I want to thank everyone who voted for me as EOG 2011 poster of the year. Thanks again! XOXOXO.......the wifey!

I like where your heads at doll. Big fan of this play....and your high cheek bones.

GEAUX wifie !!! (That's a Saint's cheer, BTW. Say, you'd look good in purple and green Mardi Gras beads.)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I'm a gentleman, LQQKer.

I'd love to run my hands through the beautiful hair of WVU'S WIFE.

WVU

EOG Master

so does this ghost get off on other guys hitting on him (her) even if only in a pseudish way? kinda super gay if you ask me. :shoot:

Im still not sure who it is. Im starting to think its one of the vegas guys though since steak, john, and 2w2p2s are showing interest in it. I would tell you to PM a mod and ask them, but chances are it is one of them.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

She likes it here. I say you let her stay and hang with the guys. No harm in that.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Disagree WV (akthough I like your new avatar). This handle is fuckin Hilarious and it makes me smile every time I see it. WVU's WIFE. Funny.

WVU

EOG Master

maybe you need to get out more Tom. Good luck in the big game and please, no interceptions

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

maybe you need to get out more Tom. Good luck in the big game and please, no interceptions

Super Bowl bound baby! You might be right WV. Always ALWAYS with my family helping with homework, cooking and playing sports with them...never go out for beers or anything like that. God Bless.

WVU

EOG Master

LOL at keeps PMing you. You have been begging for my attention both here and across the street

Spurs -4

250lb play

here is a picture of the hubbie when he was supposed to be feeding the animals over his uncles.

lick on deez nuts fatty
01-16-2012 11:00 AM
#4​
timetopay
Senior Patron

<dl class="userstats" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: right; width: 150px; "><dt style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: left; ">Join Date</dt><dd style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Dec 2009</dd><dt style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: left; ">Posts</dt><dd style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">1,679</dd><dt style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: left; ">Points</dt><dd style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">7,221.00</dd></dl>​

Erik take Deez as my next plays

Deeez nuts
Deeez balls in your mouth
Deez nutsac in your eye

Later​