NBA playoff thread

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
record 1-4' fine line between winning and losing. Lost a game buy a half, blew a 26 pt lead in another. Lines are tough in NBA playoffs so expect a lot of close results. Today 1.5 units on Phil over 212'. Liked it at 213' , move, day of game usually wrong so were making it 1.5 units instead of one. Add double play Minn off embarrasing loss, teams blowing big leads in playoffs traditionly bounce back,plus early indicators liked this play reguardless.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
thanks nut congrat on better health and a great season. record 4-6 playing mil +5 boston off a sweep, line reflects it, taking value.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
record 6.5-7 playing dallas +6 tonight, Dallas the last 3 years(with Luka on their team) has never been down 2-0 in a series. Even without Luka they beat Utah on their home court in game two. Phoniex lost on their home court in game two vs New Orleans.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Without Emblid the Sixers have zero chance…he is truly the MVP this year….
Embiid had a great year, no doubt, but the best player this year was Jokic, take him off Denver and you have the Sacramento Kings, not only did he put up historic numbers, he did it all year without his two best teammates, the guy is so skilled it's ridiculous

kane

EOG master
The voters got it right. Jokic had the highest PER in the history of the league, he became the first player to ever record 2000 points, 1000 rebounds, and 500 assists in a season, he was also the first player to ever lead his team in points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks, and FG%. Embiid was great, but Jokic had one of the best statistical seasons of all time

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
record 10.5-10.25 playing Bos for a half play first half. Bos off a tough loss will be focused out of the gate. However history favors home teams up 3-2 thus only a half play.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
record 11-10.25 playing Bos-5 when you don't win game 6 in a closeout game at home you usually perform poorly in gm 7. Bos 24-9 all time in gm 7 Mil 3-8.

Last edited:

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Playing Golden St +3 for 1.25 units Great line as the Mavs have never been this big a fav at home in the playoffs. Waiting closer to game time will probably get you a better line, as the public all over the Mavs.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
record 15.25-10.25 Will make a decision close to game time as tyler hero could play affecting the line. I like Boston in this game. Boston is 6-2 on a road in the playoffs. They are 5-0 in the playoffs following a loss. They already played a game 7 vs Mil which will help. The line maker respects Boston making them a road fav against the #1 seed in a game 7. Boston boasts an alltime record defense, as you have to go back to 2007 season to find one better when Sa sweep Lebron.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
With Tyler Herro playing, I expected the line to gone down. It hasn't. With such poor line equity, I have to pass,unless something changes. I like the situation, but no adjustment for herro playing, makes it a pass.