NBA Playoffs....

Heim

EOG Master
Paul George health issues shrouded in mystery, but I would assume Covid.

Who layed 3.5?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Paul George health issues shrouded in mystery, but I would assume Covid.

Who layed 3.5?

I got lucky.

Was ready to make a wager on the Clips last night when I saw a cheap money line (-160) at CRIS.

Thankfully I did not pull the trigger.

Heim

EOG Master
My head is spinning with the Luca watch.

Twitter experts predict anything from playing to out for series.

Heim

EOG Master
I got lucky.

Was ready to make the wager last night when I saw a cheap money line (-160) at CRIS.

Thankfully I did not pull the trigger.

I was looking the other way with NOLA....

Clippers as a dog is too good to pass up.

Powell on McCollum I would assume was the practice
matchup in POR.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
One of the most underrated sports weekends of the year is coming up.

I enjoy the first round of the NBA playoffs with quadruple-headers both Saturday and Sunday.

Heim

EOG Master
One of the most underrated sports weekends of the year is coming up.

I enjoy the first round of the NBA playoffs with quadruple-headers both Saturday and Sunday.

Play-in games have playoff intensity.

Sad, big difference from reg season.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I was looking the other way with NOLA....

Clippers as a dog is too good to pass up.

Powell on McCollum I would assume was the practice
matchup In POR.

The Clips took my money the other night in Minneapolis.

What a way to lose.

L.A. led by 10 with less than nine minutes to go.

Ugh.

Come to think of it, the Clips may have been better off if Karl-Anthony Towns had NOT fouled out.

He was playing terribly.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Play-in games have playoff intensity.

Sad, big difference from reg season.

The NBA should be hailing Patrick Beverley, not fining him.

They want a Game 7 intensity to lead into their NBA postseason and then when they get it, they fine the emotional Beverley.

BrockLanders248

EOG Member
28BEF158-6D52-49A2-B8AF-6C51BE56730F.jpeg

Not too often you get chances like this. As soon as I saw the PG news, grabbed the Pels seconds before OTB. Of course I get locked out on the other site for a dime 😑.

shades of Old Vegas with tickets like these haha

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The Clips took my money the other night in Minneapolis.

What a way to lose.

L.A. led by 10 with less than nine minutes to go.

Ugh.

Come to think of it, the Clips may have been better off if Karl-Anthony Towns had NOT fouled out.

He was playing terribly.

Every day Buffalo Wild Wings has something on its app...............pick 3 sides/totals and get 100 rewards points. I am just like Donny Bader (BTW - how is he doing - dead yet - officially?) where I go 2-1 almost every day. Clips +3.5 was all I needed to "cash" and get 100 points..............

Today my 3 picks are: Atlanta -2.5, NO +4.5 (Can't change the odds once it gets posted) and Ov214.5......I know I will go 2-1 so which 1 will be the loser?

Heim

EOG Master
Geez...the one time I go a little heavy on a series (TOR), now they lose Barnes and Trent Jr.
and Young off the bench. For how long? Only a insider like ref Scott Foster knows.

Heim

EOG Master
The whole world loves the zig-zag with Memphis but if you listen to
book managers tickets and money lopsided on MIN.

kane

EOG master
So Embiid was able to catch, turn and shoot a 3 point shot in .09?
Nick Nurse is a really good coach, but he blew it last night. First he had FVV guarding the inbounds pass, which given his size made no sense, then he has him leave the inbounds passer to guard the paint, I guess he was thinking Philly would try a lob to Embiid, but even if that was their play how was FVV going to stop Embiid anyway, so now no one is guarding the inbounds pass which allows Danny Green an easy pass to Embiid, I don't know why Nurse didn't put his tallest player to guard the inbounds pass, make it tough for Green to get the pass in, just a bad decision by a normally smart coach. Also, while I feel Doc is overrated, credit to him for not only drawing up a hell of a play, but to also have the presence of mind to call for a TO with .09 left, one of the reasons I liked Toronto in the series was the coaching edge, but last night Doc outcoached Nurse when it mattered the most