NBA Playoffs....

Heim

EOG Master
MILW B. Lopez, CHI Carruso, NOLA Engram have been impact players in the playoffs.

All former Lakers.

no idea who's in what. not a single clue. used to seek out and watch regular season games, get excited about playoffs, and all that. congrats NBA on your popular ascension.

Heim

EOG Master
Middleton was walking like Fred Sanford off the court. Didn't need a MRI to know he was done for the series.

Heim

EOG Master
Somebody wake up Durant. Not the same player that scored 48 versus Bucks GM 7.

Sure Boston defense good. But it doesn't look like he gives a shit anymore.

KD and Kyrie combine for 32 tonight 🤮

I'm all in on BOS Monday

Heim

EOG Master
The long and short of MEM/MIN series, Towns has to be Embiid
every night for MIN to have any chance.

And that ain't happening.

Last edited:
I'm taking Over 223.5 in the Dubs/Nuggets game. I really think the pressure is off for both teams and think this game will play much looser.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Somebody wake up Durant. Not the same player that scored 48 versus Bucks GM 7.

Sure Boston defense good. But it doesn't look like he gives a shit anymore.

KD and Kyrie combine for 32 tonight 🤮

I'm all in on BOS Monday
Durant looked soft out there last night. Agree with you on Boston Monday. Just a very weird season for the Nets, that Harden trade didn’t work out flat all.

kane

EOG master
Durant looked soft out there last night. Agree with you on Boston Monday. Just a very weird season for the Nets, that Harden trade didn’t work out flat all.
The Harden trade was a disaster, but at least they got Simmons out of it, next year the Nets could be really good. One of the main reasons this year ended up the way it did was due to Kyrie's selfishness, he was the only player on the team to not get vaccinated, which meant he couldn't play in any home games until the very end of the season, there's no way a team can have any type of chemistry or togetherness when one of the two best players can only play in road games, and no one will say it publicly, but I have to think many of his teammates resented him for it. For as talented a player as he is, he just isn't worth all the drama and bullshit that comes with him, and during the playoffs he's celebrating Ramadan, I don't know what that is, some sort of religeous thing, but part of it means he can't eat or drink anything before sundown, so now you have a guy playing games on an empty stomach and with nothing to drink either, how can an athlete perform at his best when he can't have anything to eat or drink on game days. Throw in the fact he's soft enough mentally to allow the Celtics fans to get into his head, and you have a guy I wouldn't want on my team.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
The Harden trade was a disaster, but at least they got Simmons out of it, next year the Nets could be really good. One of the main reasons this year ended up the way it did was due to Kyrie's selfishness, he was the only player on the team to not get vaccinated, which meant he couldn't play in any home games until the very end of the season, there's no way a team can have any type of chemistry or togetherness when one of the two best players can only play in road games, and no one will say it publicly, but I have to think many of his teammates resented him for it. For as talented a player as he is, he just isn't worth all the drama and bullshit that comes with him, and during the playoffs he's celebrating Ramadan, I don't know what that is, some sort of religeous thing, but part of it means he can't eat or drink anything before sundown, so now you have a guy playing games on an empty stomach and with nothing to drink either, how can an athlete perform at his best when he can't have anything to eat or drink on game days. Throw in the fact he's soft enough mentally to allow the Celtics fans to get into his head, and you have a guy I wouldn't want on my team.

Harden for free…Simmons has mental health issues….head case also….

Valuist

EOG Master
I'm in the car yesterday and I had Sports Grid on XM. The Joe guy from Wagertalk is railing on how "Golden State is ice cold from beyond the arc, only 3 of first 9!! That will even out". Even with Curry, the Warriors are about a 36% team. So if one more 3 attempt had gone in, they would've been 4 for 9 and 44% which is good from any standard. Funny how some people perceive things.

Heim

EOG Master
Interesting, Embiid announced with a ligament tear in thumb and line moves from 7.5 to 8.

Maybe pg (Vanvleet) injury for TOR has something to do with it.

Heim

EOG Master
I don't understand the money on the over in Philly. Vanvleet is out. It will affect a lot.

Different look with Barnes and Siakem bringing ball up.

kane

EOG master
I don't understand the money on the over in Philly. Vanvleet is out. It will affect a lot.

Different look with Barnes and Siakem bringing ball up.
Philly also gets Thybull back, he's their best perimeter defender

choslamshe

EOG Master
Saw on Twitter a stat about Scott Foster (reffing tonight's Celtics/Nets game):

"In the last 21 playoff games that Scott Foster refereed (not game 1 of the series), the team behind in the series is 19-2, including the 0-3 Raptors to the 76ers."

Interesting

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Durant has looked slow, confused and unaware of what is going on around him......

Looks like I did when playing on pain killers up at the YMCA years ago. I just kind of floated along.

Yes, some of it is the defense but how many times can you be "surprised" they're sending another man at you?

They basically do the same thing but he looks total shocked and confused each time. Weird to me how bad he's looked.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm looking to find something better than 1/3 on Memphis.

As much as I like MIN, they don't have the ability to turn up the defense.

Memphis does. Usually the difference.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Nicholas Claxton 0/7 from the FT line in the first half. They don't need to, because they will likely never relinquish the lead at this point, but I wish Boston would hack-a-Clax so that we could all witness one of the most pathetic occurrences in professional sports.

For a pro-hoopster to not be able to do something as simple as stand 15 feet from the hoop, without defenders, and sink a bucket, will always baffle me. Only one of Claxton's FTs "could" have went in. I think we could witness an 0-17 or something like....

kane

EOG master
Who would have thought the only first round sweep would be Celtics over Nets, Boston vs Milwaukee should be fun

choslamshe

EOG Master
Who would have thought the only first round sweep would be Celtics over Nets, Boston vs Milwaukee should be fun

Cs are clearly the team that has hit its stride at the right time. Both Milwaukee and Miami have the talent to beat them, but hard to bet against them right now. With Middleton for sure out for their current series, if he's out for the first few games of the Boston series, Milwaukee's going to have a tough time putting up 100 ppg.

Heim

EOG Master
TOR could be the first to come back 0-3.

Nurse gets it. Double Embiid and let anybody else try and beat you.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Ive watched 2 games of the Raptors-76ers series, game 3 and game 5, certainly the 76ers should have lost both and seem vulnerable with a bad track record, fragile mindset and a coach who has a well known history of blowing leads in series. Should be interesting how this one finishes.

Heim

EOG Master
Everyone is talking Raptor comeback, Embiid injured, another can't play in Canada....yet very
little line movement. You'd think you'd see PK by now.

Heim

EOG Master
Same ole story for Minny....DD lead, once Memphis got the lead, pressed, here come the bad shots.

Heim

EOG Master
Morant is a human highlight film, but I prefer Jones at pg. Morant's over dribbling gets him in trouble often.