NBA Playoffs...

Heim

EOG Master
Lakeshow reminds me of the 2019-20 version. Big contributions from the most unlikely guys.

In Chip year it was Caruso and Pope.

The defense has become solid...

The West is weak this year. You never know.

kane

EOG master
If Giannis's back is serious enough to cost him several games, and if the Heat can keep knocking down three's, not saying the Heat win, but it could get interesting, and playoff Jimmy looks ready

kane

EOG master
Okay, so Tyler Herro broke his hand and he's out, huge loss for a Heat team that struggles to score, they'll miss him big time

Heim

EOG Master
Morant injury to wrist is not as big as advertised. Jones is the best backup in the league with a better outside shot than Morant.

Heim

EOG Master
Nonetheless, Lakers have little HCV at home. Think MEM at +185 currently (series) must raise some eyebrows.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Durant is pathetic. Never won a trophy with his own team. Paul has never won a trophy. Clippers take them out. Perhaps sweepy. West is going to come down to Fakers vs Sacto 2nd round.

Heim

EOG Master
Haven't confirmed but I would assume Giannis is playing based on the current number.

Morant definitely out.

Heim

EOG Master
In case there was any doubt about GSW not re-signing Draymond Green....tonight removed all doubt.

What was he doing, down only 3, getting SAC and crowd riled up with a nonsensical Flagrant II. He's killing them late.

Heim

EOG Master
warriors may get swept, looks like curry doesnt give a rats ass, no ball movement

Brown is using a box and 1 on Curry, and they're swarming the 3 point line forcing the Big 2 to pass. Thompson hit some tonight but they weren't easy.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Brown is using a box and 1 on Curry, and they're swarming the 3 point line forcing the Big 2 to pass. Thompson hit some tonight but they weren't easy.

Smart Thing To Do.

Gol. St. Has No Players Who Are Paint Scorers.

Only Guys That Get Non Contested Lay Ups, Because Of Switches.

Heim

EOG Master
I get the Zig-Zag theory but GSW was 11-32 on the road this year. Sure, Curry and Thompson missed some games but not a team
I would trust on the road this season. Closed -2.5 yesterday. That's not a small sample.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heat game 2 will be telling. I expect them to get blown out and Bucks close them out in Miami. I was wrong game 1. I was right. I bet Heat. I hope same thing. Wrong but right. No Hero shot this time.

Heim

EOG Master
Draymond suspended, line had peaked to '8'.....now 5.5.

Geez, his defense is worth more than I thought. 🤔

Or is it?

kane

EOG master
You gotta give Duncan a chance. There is nobody else to recover those points. Off the Johnny Bench.
If you're looking for an X factor it isn't Duncan, but it could be Oladipo, he isn't the player he was before his injuries, and he's been inconsistent this year, but he's also had some good moments, maybe Spo gives him some minutes and he helps them

kane

EOG master
Draymond suspended
Amazing how this guy is always doing dumb shit in the playoffs and gets himself suspended, his suspension in the finals a few years ago might have cost them a Chip, and now they're playing a must win game, and he gets himself suspended again

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Brooks laughing in Brick's face, still talking smack.

Can you imagine someone going after Bird, MJ, someone great like that? Someone with heart? No, me either.

Brick rolls over with tail tucked but to get even refuses to do jersey swap after the game, LOL.

BTW Lakers as a team +6 in the series, when Brick on the court they are -31!!

I refuse to even call it "defense" when Brick is on the court and the other team has the ball.

LA can't win if AD plays like he did in G2, they go as far as he takes them.

Heim

EOG Master
Brooks laughing in Brick's face, still talking smack.

Can you imagine someone going after Bird, MJ, someone great like that? Someone with heart? No, me either.

Brick rolls over with tail tucked but to get even refuses to do jersey swap after the game, LOL.

BTW Lakers as a team +6 in the series, when Brick on the court they are -31!!

I refuse to even call it "defense" when Brick is on the court and the other team has the ball.

LA can't win if AD plays like he did in G2, they go as far as he takes them.

He rests on defense now. Sure he will make the spectacular block catching a guy from behind, but for the most part he
kills the Lakers on defense. At 38 you have to choose your energy level. Offense or defense.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I will defend Lebron on this. Heimy is right. Has to pace hisself and choose his spots. He is 38 and an old 38 because of the minutes. Anybody else would be retired or a shell.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
He rests on defense now. Sure he will make the spectacular block catching a guy from behind, but for the most part he
kills the Lakers on defense. At 38 you have to choose your energy level. Offense or defense.

And he is always going to choose stats.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I will defend Lebron on this. Heimy is right. Has to pace hisself and choose his spots. He is 38 and an old 38 because of the minutes. Anybody else would be retired or a shell.

Admitting he isn't playing defense ain't exactly defending him but yes I give him credit for longevity.

Doesn't help the Lakers much when he's just getting abused on that side of the ball but he does deserve credit for a long career.

I'm sure the other 4 guys on the court would love to have someone with a shorter career but that can still play defense......

That was my point all along, he's going to get numbers for his fans but he's just killing them when playing "defense".

Oh and on offense his status as the all-time KING of turning the ball over isn't much help either.

We move on.

railbird

EOG Master
When totals are 240 its obvious nobody plays defense anymore, and turnovers are irrelevant, that's why everybody watches hockey now