NBA season win totals

Heim

EOG Master
I played only two both under. Spurs under 43.5 and Pacers under 47.5. I doubt Spurs make the playoffs and Pacers have to bounce after a Cinderella season. Still considering the Celtic under. So many things have to go right for them to hit 58. Hayward already having back issues in preseason.

Last edited:

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Bucks to win CENTRAL +125 is an NBA FUTURE I like quite a bit.

Wizards over 44.5 is one I like a little.

kane

EOG master
I played only two both under. Spurs under 43.5 and Pacers under 47.5. I doubt Spurs make the playoffs and Pacers have to bounce after a Cinderella season. Still considering the Celtic under. So many things have to go right for them to hit 58. Hayward already having back issues in preseason.
Murray tearing his ACL certainly doesn't hurt your wager

kane

EOG master
I played these a while ago

Golden St Under 63
Chicago Over 29
LA Lakers Under 49.5
Memphis Over 33
Boston Over 58

Valuist

EOG Master
I'm making a play on Sixers over 53.5.

In terms of net back to backs (difference between a teams back to backs, and the times their opponents are in the second of a back to back.

Philly +5
Charlotte -5

Heim

EOG Master
I'm not sure what Brown is doing in Philly. Fultz is going to start the 1H and Riddick the 2H. With Fultz in the lineup they will struggle from the 3 pt line. Fultz doesn't deserve to start...his preseason was unspectacular. I'm sure management didn't want a #1 overall pick on the bench.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I played these a while ago

Golden St Under 63
Chicago Over 29
LA Lakers Under 49.5
Memphis Over 33
Boston Over 58

You know what scares me about the lakers under? They are most likely going to pick up some players before the deadline.

kane

EOG master
You know what scares me about the lakers under? They are most likely going to pick up some players before the deadline.
The team is so different from last year I think it will take some time for them to gel and get used to playing with each other, so I'm hoping they get off to a slow enough start to where going over 49.5 wins won't happen, and I also think they'll struggle shooting the three ball. Sure there's a chance they add come the trade deadline, but any players they add will have to adjust quickly to what the Lakers are doing scheme wise, and it's not like they'll be getting any difference makers at the deadline anyway. Also between Rondo, McGee, Stephenson, and Beasley, they've pretty much cornered the market on knuckleheads, not sure how those personalities will mesh in the locker room. If they can win 50 games, I'll be wrong, but I don't see that happening, the Lakers are playing this season with an eye on next year when they can add another guy to pair with LeBron, this year is more about figuring out which guys can play with LeBron and which guys can't, which guys they think can help them compete for a championship and which guys they feel can't. Next season the Lakers will be dangerous, this year I don't think so.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Warriors all star team ain’t getting beat by them , that’s for sure.

What do you think the future holds for klay?

kane

EOG master
Warriors all star team ain’t getting beat by them , that’s for sure.

What do you think the future holds for klay?
Everyone knows his dad's connection to the Lakers, and there have been rumors for the past couple years about him ending up in LA. At some point the Warriors won't be able to pay all their stars so it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the Lakers made him an offer he couldn't say no to. The name I would keep an eye on is Anthony Davis, imo he's not staying in N.O. long term, he just signed with Klutch sports and he's a big LeBron fan, that's the guy I would keep an eye on, I also know for a fact Danny Ainge will try to get him and the Celtics have the type of young players and picks the Pels would want in any potential trade. Davis is under contract until 2020, so there's no rush for N.O. to move him, but at some point I think they will since I don't think he resigns with them

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Laker fans here think klay is a done deal . Gotta say he’d make a perfect fit with lebron .