NBA Summer League China/Charlotte 2nd half

choslamshe

EOG Master
Under 86ish seems too easy.

Charlotte a 25 point favorite and they're down 7 at the half. They dont possess the ability with this roster to put up points so it's pretty obvious to me that we're going to see China held to about 30 2nd half points.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Chop chop for Cho.

China managed 39 points in the second half, including two free throws with two seconds left on the clock.

MrTop

EOG Master
I was watching on TV one day when the leader of china was speaking.. who do I see in the back ground sitting behind the president??? the china guy who use to play for the rockets. He is on the in crowd there now. Part of the officials .. The tall center 7-6 what is his name ?? Mao ?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I was watching on TV one day when the leader of china was speaking.. who do I see in the back ground sitting behind the president??? the china guy who use to play for the rockets. He is on the in crowd there now. Part of the officials .. The tall center 7-6 what is his name ?? Mao ?

Yao Ming.

He was listed 7-6 and 310 pounds.

The difference between Yao and most other NBA giants like Shawn Bradley or Manute Bol: Yao had thighs the size of tree trunks.