NBA SYSTEM 50-0 (NOT JOHN MORRISON)

SO I HAVE DECIDED TO SHARE A CHASE SYSTEM THAT I HAVE BEEN USING THIS YEAR TO THE TUNE OF 50-0 SO FAR THIS YEAR. I WILL BE PLAYING TO WIN $100 PER SERIES FOR TRACKING PURPOSES. I USE THE FINAL LINE FROM COVERS.COM, AS THIS IS WHERE I DO MY RESEARCH AND BACKTESTING. CHECK OUT MY NHL THREAD AS WELL.

Re: NBA SYSTEM 50-0 (NOT JOHN MORRISON)

1/25/2009

Charlotte +?? (Buy 2 Points)

***I ALWAYS BUY 2 POINTS ON ALL GAMES OR PLAY MONELINES -200 OR BETTER***

***RULES FOR WAGERING/MONEY MANAGEMENT***

*BUY 2 POINTS ON ALL LINES

*WHEN PLAYING ON FAVORITES USE MONEYLINE IF -200 OR LESS

*45 OF 50 SERIES HAVE FINISHED IN GAMES 1 OR 2 AND NONE HAVE GONE TO GAME 4 SO FAR

Are you also going to be tracking your units?

Your Charlotte +4.5 cost you how much?

As a point of reference, the 5dimes pulldown menu for buying points currently shows their price for buying a +5.5 NBA dog to +7.5 is -155

So you're down -$155 after Charlotte's loss yesterday?

And why are you posting your system is 50-0? I see no evidence of your claim. All I see is 0-1, -$155.

Good luck!

Are you also going to be tracking your units?

Your Charlotte +4.5 cost you how much?

As a point of reference, the 5dimes pulldown menu for buying points currently shows their price for buying a +5.5 NBA dog to +7.5 is -155

So you're down -$155 after Charlotte's loss yesterday?

And why are you posting your system is 50-0? I see no evidence of your claim. All I see is 0-1, -$155.

Good luck!

I WILL NOT BE TRACKING UNITS AS THIS IS A "SERIES CHASE", SO THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS FINISHINHG A SERIES WITHIN FOUR GAMES AND MOVING ON. AT MY BOOK IT IS -150 TO BUY 2 POINTS. I WILL ADJUST MY RECORD TO SHOW ONLY WHAT IS ON HERE. AND THE LOSS LAST NIGHT IS A "GAME" LOSS, NOT A "SERIES" LOSS. HOPEFULLY I ANSWERED ALL YOUR QUESTIONS.

I WILL NOT BE TRACKING UNITS AS THIS IS A "SERIES CHASE", SO THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS FINISHINHG A SERIES WITHIN FOUR GAMES AND MOVING ON. AT MY BOOK IT IS -150 TO BUY 2 POINTS. I WILL ADJUST MY RECORD TO SHOW ONLY WHAT IS ON HERE. AND THE LOSS LAST NIGHT IS A "GAME" LOSS, NOT A "SERIES" LOSS. HOPEFULLY I ANSWERED ALL YOUR QUESTIONS.

Question answered. Thanks.

On the third bet of 3 bets, each of which is -200, I see you would lay $1800 to win $100.

Risking 18 units to win 1 unit on the third bet of a martingale system.. takes balls, lol.

Good luck!

FYI...There will be no new series starting until Sunday. This is the slowest time of the year right before the All-Star Break. We have 3 series starting next week.

gtrockman

EOG Member

WOW , NICE JW... I WILL BE CHECKING IN ON THIS.. GREAT RECORD..... THANKS FOR THE HELP... :cheers

fox sixers

EOG Member

Can you please help me out and explain to me how you bet? Its real confusing to a person that doesn't even know what a series is? how many bets equals a series? All I know is that you have an unreal record..

Can you please help me out and explain to me how you bet? Its real confusing to a person that doesn't even know what a series is? how many bets equals a series? All I know is that you have an unreal record..

THESE ARE CALLED "CHASE SYSTEMS". A SERIES IS 4 GAMES. YOU CHOOSE WHAT AMOUNT YOU WANT TO WIN PER SERIES, THEN USE A 4 GAME CHASE (MARTINGALE) MONEY MANAGEMENT. IT CAN BE VERY SCARY WHEN YOU GET TO GAME 3 OR 4, BUT IT DOESN'T HAPPEN OFTEN, IM CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO WHERE I DONT WORRY ANYMORE. I ALSO INCREASE MY "SERIES" WAGER EVERY TWO WEEKS AS MY BANKROLL INCREASES. HOPEFULLY THIS WAS INFORMATIVE.

fox sixers

EOG Member

Haha. that didn't help too much.. So how do you win your series in game 1 or 2? How in genereal do you win your series. so say you want to win $100 on each series? How do you bet it? I see after a team you have () what does that mean? (1)?

fox sixers

EOG Member

So your saying.. say you want to win $100 a series... you bet $100 for the first game? if you lose you bet $200? lose that you bet $400? and then in 4th game $800? that how it work?

gtrockman

EOG Member

Fox Sixers, maybe i can help. His last series win was Phoenix and it just so happened he won the the series in the first game bet. So u win a $ 100.00 if that is your bet. Let's say he lost this first game bet with Phoenix. They play N. O. tonite and u would bet Phoenix again but increase your bet to $ 200.00. If they win , u win your $100.00 from the first game lost and also see a $ 90.00 profit. This is where it gets scary. If they lose this second game in a row that u bet them , now u have to bet at least $ 400.00 to win back your $ 330.00, and then have a $ 70. 00 profit. The idea is to continue betting the team , in a row , until they cover the spread. The question i have is how do u decide on when a series starts..

fox sixers

EOG Member

and its always the same team for a series? that was explained nicely.. and you can't skip any games that team has? so you automatically go to their next game if they lose?

fox sixers

EOG Member

so the (1) is the game 1 of the series? correct? (2) would be game 2 of the series?

Please state when you do ML or buy 2 points actually as you post your bet on the forum.. if you can show the spread you bet with, thast would help me a lot!

Thanks man!

fox sixers

EOG Member

sorry for here too. clutering the thread..

So for here.

Favorited you do moneyline?

Underdogs you buy 2 points? Correct?

What is your reasoning for not tracking units?

Wouldn't you agree any system that goes 50-1 and ends up negative money is nothing more than a novelty?

Fox Sixers, maybe i can help. His last series win was Phoenix and it just so happened he won the the series in the first game bet. So u win a $ 100.00 if that is your bet. Let's say he lost this first game bet with Phoenix. They play N. O. tonite and u would bet Phoenix again but increase your bet to $ 200.00. If they win , u win your $100.00 from the first game lost and also see a $ 90.00 profit. This is where it gets scary. If they lose this second game in a row that u bet them , now u have to bet at least $ 400.00 to win back your $ 330.00, and then have a $ 70. 00 profit. The idea is to continue betting the team , in a row , until they cover the spread. The question i have is how do u decide on when a series starts..

This explaination is wrong because your assuming even money games. You might have to bet $400 the second game. If they are -200.

What is your reasoning for not tracking units?

Wouldn't you agree any system that goes 50-1 and ends up negative money is nothing more than a novelty?

Well I guess there is a lot of confusion here, so I will begin posting wager amounts based on trying to win $100 per series. The series starts when my "system" kicks in. Hopefully posting wager amounts will help people understand better. Just please remember my lines are taken from Covers.com final line, so there may not be an actual pointspread until after the game starts.

fox sixers

EOG Member

only lines you have are for underdogs? haha because you do ml for favorites? you bet your lines after the game starts? I feel like such a dumbass

only lines you have are for underdogs? haha because you do ml for favorites? you bet your lines after the game starts? I feel like such a dumbass

NBA underdogs you bet the pointspread and buy 2 points
NBA favorites you bet the moneyline if -200 or less, otherwise bet the pointspread and buy 2 points

I don't bet games after they start, I just use the closing line from Covers.com to prevent any issues with line movements (and these are what I use to backtest my systems)

2/3/2010

New Jersey ???...??? to win $100
San Antonio ???...??? to win $100

Bankroll $5000

Series Completed - 2
Series Pending - 2
Series Lost - 0

2/3/2010

New Jersey +12.5...$150 to win $100
San Antonio -200 ML...200 to win $100

Bankroll $5000

Series Completed - 2
Series Pending - 2
Series Lost - 0

New Jersey...Winner :cheers
San Antonio...Winner :cheers

Bankroll $5200

Series Completed - 4
Series Pending - 0
Series Lost - 0

New Jersey...Winner :cheers
San Antonio...Winner :cheers

Bankroll $5200

Series Completed - 4
Series Pending - 0
Series Lost - 0

There was a request to show the betting amounts and track units won, so I will be adding the $200 from the previous series before I started the actual bet tracking. This shouldn't create an issue because I did post all plays on here.

Bankroll $5400

Series Completed - 4
Series Pending - 0
Series Lost - 0

2/10/2010

Boston ???...$??? to win $100
Miami +?...$110 to win $100

Bankroll $5400

Series Completed - 4
Series Pending - 2
Series Lost - 0