NBA Wednesday *In-Game Thread*

Apple

Banned
Re: NBA Wednesday *In-Game Thread*

you're a weird guy timely, I've learned that a lot of people on these forums are wacko.

I'm now going to be nice to everyone, I don't want to mess with someone who might have down syndrome or some other mental problem..

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Hilarious that Phil is playing Blake for the entire fourth.
WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Kobe just jagged so hard on the last possession. What is going on. FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!

Gyno, after every game you create some drastic thread wondering if it's coming upon us. Just weird stuff.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

you're a weird guy timely, I've learned that a lot of people on these forums are wacko.

I'm now going to be nice to everyone, I don't want to mess with someone who might have down syndrome or some other mental problem..
Yeah, I'm gonna hunt you down and murder you leopard killer!!!!!

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Back down 10 again. Just need ml damn it.

Apple

Banned

Nah.

Its all legit stuff.. Lakers are staring down 0-2 having to win 4 out of 5 and three of those in dallas.. No overreacting, just the facts..

Gasol has been absolutely invisible the entire fourth quarter. Kobe is being pressured into bad shots and is not driving.

Sam Rothstein

EOG Enthusiast

all the experts were saying sweep in the Mavs/Lakers series but they had the wrong team doing the sweeping way to go Dirk

Apple

Banned

Yeah, I'm gonna hunt you down and murder you leopard killer!!!!!

I still remember that long PM explaining how you weren't themanej, not a sign of someone who is all there mentally.. But its okay, not a big deal.. I'm nice to you cause I feel very sorry for you.. Also I'm a really nice guy too..

BTW Lakers down 15, kind of adds insult to injury right there.. lol

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I feel like I'm being punked. Barea taking over the game? I feel like this is a joke. Am I being punked right now?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I still remember that long PM explaining how you weren't themanej, not the sign of someone who is all there.. But its okay, not a big deal.. I'm nice to you cause I feel very sorry for you.. Also I'm a really nice guy..

BTW Lakers down 15, kind of adds insult to injury right there.. lol
Thanks Gyno, means a lot to me. Every morning I wake up hoping you have sent me some random text about the cereal you at in the morning. Sadly, you save those texts for Studs like RJT.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Gasol has been absolutely invisible the entire fourth quarter. Kobe is being pressured into bad shots and is not driving.
Gasol is as soft as I always thought he was. Kobe's supporting cast has been overrated as hell his past two titles - he's worn down from carrying these bums. FUCK!

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Steve Blake hasn't helped matters. How many times has he bricked or thrown the ball away?

diogee

Yeah not fun...can't make free throws or get a 3 ball to drop. I have ml along with bulls/thunder ml parlay.

Definitely didn't expect this game to be anything like this with 3 minutes to go. :finger004

True. Heat look miles better than the Celtics though. Plus Celtics are banged up a bit. They will not beat them 4 out of 5.

Celtics/Lakers will not win a championship for a long time.Both series are over.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

HAHAHAHAHA 8 team parlay tonight, and I win the 1st 7 fucking legs and lose the 8th bet which was the Lakers ML. Oh my god I'm gonna be fucking sick. What a fucking joke - most secure wager, I thought, on the board. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Lakers are getting booed at home in the final minute of the Game 2 loss.

diogee

HAHAHAHAHA 8 team parlay tonight, and I win the 1st 7 fucking legs and lose the 8th bet which was the Lakers ML. Oh my god I'm gonna be fucking sick. What a fucking joke - most secure wager, I thought, on the board. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
oh shit :shoot: that's brutal man.

Totally agree with Steve. A new era is here. Spurs/Celtics/Lakers are done.

lol. Artest will be out for game 3.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lose the last leg of an 8 team parlay on my best wager, I thought - Lakers ML. FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

BTW, in this series I'd never say Dirk wasn't the most dangerous player - been talking up Dirk all playoffs. I think he's the most underrated Superstar I've ever seen but I trust Kobe in big games - hate that he fucking deferred tonight.

Sam Rothstein

EOG Enthusiast

I hate that shit lost the 6th of my last leg the other night on the Blazers in game 6

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

oh shit :shoot: that's brutal man.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I knew Dirk was dangerous, but I didn't think Kobe would let the fucking media convince him to defer. Jesus Christ his team was horrible tonight. Steve fucking Blake was painful to watch.

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Thank goodness for that clown, Ron Artest. Needed the points at the end to get my over in an in-game betting bet!!! :btj:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Cant wait to pound the lakers when series prices come out
Not sure what you've seen. Team looks like the Bulls with a lesser star this year - no second option besides Kobe. Pau has disappeared and Odom is his usual "I only show up 2 times" a series self.

Timetopay

EOG Master

So you lose 8 gamer and Gyno busting your balls saying you have downs???

He may be accurate but he brings it up now???????????

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Why would Artest get suspended. Still don't think what he did was malicious - he was trying to foul and Barea is really short. He apologized to the guy for hitting him high immediately. I thought it was a bad ejection to begin with.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Artest should get suspended next game for that cheap shot at the end.....
Did you see the play? He was trying to foul, Barea got hit and fouled and ran right, Artest tried to grab him but got him around the head. He grabbed Barea and immediately apologized for hitting him high. His reputation hurt him there - didn't think he did anything wrong.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

So you lose 8 gamer and Gyno busting your balls saying you have downs???

He may be accurate but he brings it up now???????????
I would run circles around Gyno with words if it came down to that. I'm Rogue Scholar with out the gayness.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Lakers are not going to get quicker on the plane ride to dallas. Fisher brown blake all chasing guys from behind.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Jason Kidd is ageless - guy is one of the 3 best PG's of all-time. Great player.