NBA win totals

kane

EOG master
you like the celts? embred can win it

I do like the Celtics this year, don't think they have enough to win it all, but I see them as a top 4 seed in the East, Kemba Walker isn't as good as Kyrie Irving, but he'll be a better fit and the chemistry will be much better, I'm also expecting a solid year from Gordon Hayward two years removed from his gruesome injury, and it's time for Jayson Tatum to become a star, he was great his rookie year but took a step back last season, and they have some really good role players, I think the loss of Horford is huge, if he was still with them I think they could be the best team in the East and serious title contenders, but his contributions can't be replicated by the guys that will be replacing him. Brad Stevens' reputation took a hit last year, but he's still one of the best coaches in the league and I think he'll figure things out, I'm really excited to watch them this year. If things go right they can be a 3 seed and reach the ECF, if things go wrong they could be a 6 or 7 seed and lose in the first round

kane

EOG master
Hope White wins RoY. I really like the Bulls over season win total, but its as much about the schedule as anything.

I think there will be some nice spots to back them this year, but they're a very young team, not playing their win total, but I wouldn't talk you out of the Over

kane

EOG master
LAC Under 54
I've only played a couple so far

Clippers Under 54
Hornets Under 24

Dallas Under 40.5
Houston Over 53
Brooklyn Under 45
LAL Under 51.5
Milwaukee Under 57.5
S Antonio Over 45.5
Utah Over 53.5
Denver Over 53
Philly Over 54.5
OKC Over 31.5

kane

EOG master
1/2 court inside game will be smokin... do you think they have enough outside shooting?

Could be a concern, but they'll probably be the best defensive team in the conference. Adding Horford and Josh Richardson makes this team elite defensively, the only team that will challenge them is Milwaukee and if everything goes right, maybe Boston

kane

EOG master
The Sixers signing of Horford can't be over stated, he was the key to what the Celtics did defensively, and quite often Brad Stevens would run the offense through him as well, he's one of the best passing big men in the league and one of the smartest, he'll make Embiid a better player, the Celtics will miss everything Horford brought to the team both on and off the court, he's a true professional who's worth can't be measured by stats alone

kane

EOG master
LAC Under 54

Dallas Under 40.5
Houston Over 53
Brooklyn Under 45
LAL Under 51.5
Milwaukee Under 57.5
S Antonio Over 45.5
Utah Over 53.5
Denver Over 53
Philly Over 54.5