NCAA seeds

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
They controlled that 2H against Duke except at the end. I remember watching that game. They had it.

I had Creighton and Marquette as my teams heading into the tournament and I'm sticking with Creighton here.

I think FAU is going to win it all though. TV doesn't do their guards justice. They're in the zone this tournament.

UConn will probably get bit like Gonzaga did with the fouls. Refs control so much of these games.
I think UConn can do whatever FAU can, but with better athletes.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I think UConn can do whatever FAU can, but with better athletes.

Not sure they make it there. Still think refs will get involved especially if they play Texas. They were on the receiving end against Gonzaga.

I don't want the zebras to dictate things though. Sanago hasn't had a problem yet but might.

Somebody will be crying about the fouls in the final 4 and championship game.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
They were on the receiving end against Gonzaga.
The fourth on Timme was questionable at best, but don't blame the refs, Conn kicked their ass the whole game, they held the number one offense to 54 points on 33% shooting and 10% from deep

Heim

EOG Master
San Diego St. is the same team as last season with one glaring exception, Parrish. It shows you what a difference one good transfer can make.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
UConn deserved it but let's see if it was Sanago who picked up his 3rd and 4th foul early in 2H.

I just don't want zebras controlling shit.

kane

EOG master
UConn game showed Timme has no shot at the next level. Doubt he gets drafted.
Agree, I can see him playing overseas, but I don't think he's a good enough athlete or outside shooter to play in the NBA, career 25% shooter from deep

kane

EOG master
UConn deserved it but let's see if it was Sanago who picked up his 3rd and 4th foul early in 2H.

I just don't want zebras controlling shit.
Bro, they lost by 30, unless Conn's entire starting 5 got into foul trouble, there's no other scenario where they lose that game

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I'm referring to next game against Miami or Texas. More so Texas because they're more physical.

I don't know if Disu is playing today. It's hard to cap. Game time decision.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Florida Atlantic, San Diego St., Or Creighton Plays In National Championship Game.

Is There A Scenario Where Any Of Those 3 Would Be The Favorite, In The National Championship Game ?

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Fucking Zebras man. All fucking day i been complaining. Sure enough. Sad.

A joke. Really. Whatever man. I don't care.

You fucks want to call that in that spot and wonder why people lose their minds. Flat out trash and coward end to a great game. Grt fucked ZEBRAS 🖕

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Larranaga looks so out of place at Miami U.

A old prison warden watching the inmates exercise on the yard.

Nonetheless, miracles at Mason now Miami.

kane

EOG master

Mason was a miracle, not this time, Miami can play, this is no fluke

Heim

EOG Master
UConn opened 5.5. Some advanced metrics have them minus 8.

Texas was -4. I like Connecticut, but they're 1.5 better than Texas?

kane

EOG master
Pundits have been dismissing this Miami team all year, before the Dance started they made this video. Everyone (including me) thought they would lose to Drake, then everyone thought they would lose to Indiana, then everyone thought they would lose to Houston, then everyone thought they would lose to Texas, and now everyone will think they'll lose to UConn, but that's just the way the Canes want it

kane

EOG master
This is what I posted about Miami in mid February,

Miami will be a dangerous team come March, they have a great coach, they're a veteran team, and the backcourt of Wong/Pack can play with anyone in the country, they don't have much size, or any size really, but they're fun to watch, and in the Tourney guard play is critical, and like I said, Miami has a couple of good ones

kane

EOG master
I've noticed this year Miami likes they're role as a dog more than fav. FWIW 🤷

Yes they do Heim, yes they do

blueline

EOG Master
I had them as part of a 4 team m/l parlay in the drake game....bet them individually each game since as posted in the BB thread

I'm not the biggest basketball fan and obviously its nice to cash the tickets but I.enjoy watchimg them...they are fun to watch

railbird

EOG Master

he looks like the guy on a park bench feeding the pigeons while doing his crossword puzzle

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
All I heard on sports talk yesterday is people will not fo because of no star power/lack of blue bloods, and TV ratings will suck. Who cares?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
So much for K-ST doesn't deserve a #3.

Their little pg might be one of the most valuable players I've seen in CBB.

He reminds me so much of former St. Joseph pg Jameer Nelson, with a better shot.

Love the analogy.

Markquis Nowell is Jameer Nelson.

#BigHearts

Heim

EOG Master
When Larranaga started at Miami he had 4 and 5 star recruits wanting to visit the campus. He knew he wouldn't get them, the parents only wanted a vacation in Miami...

He gets them now.

cheapseats

EOG Master
What's interesting to me is how all the supposedly state of the art AI and Algorithm programs get it so wrong. Regular season or MM, thier tendency is to fail miserably.

railbird

EOG Master
UConn opened 5.5. Some advanced metrics have them minus 8.

Texas was -4. I like Connecticut, but they're 1.5 better than Texas?
more than that, terry has never had a team improve from nov to march. uconn is tallest team, big12 overhyped

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Dan Dakich getting owned by Zach Edney.

Dakich claiming Edney is in the transfer portal. Edney responded with, my sources are telling me its false. 😆 🤣 😂