Alabama -1

Illinois -1
Memphis +7 1/2

Games I'm still looking at
NC State +7
Baylor +1
Detroit +4
Vandy -12

Will be back because I still have some work to do.

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Re: NCAAB In-Game/Discussion Thread -- 12/17

i really don't want to take Bama but i'm leaning that way.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

A couple points on the first three:

'Bama @ K-State -- Kansas State has been a unique team so far - in the fact that they are fast paced, shooters a sub-par % from the field, but rank in the top 10 in the nation in rebounding - much of that can be credited to another super Freshman at K-State, Thomas Gipson. Now with that being said, they've played one decent team and lost to them, WVU,and I don't even think they're that good. 'Bama didn't look great in their only true road game before this, and I consider this a road game given it's location, but I expect Anthony Grant's team to travel well this year. I expect Grant to go back to the big lineup that got them out of the 2 game funk they had - in which they lost back to back games vs Dayton and Georgetown. 'Bama has proved a lot more to me this year than K-State. I expect a big game from Tony Mitchell.

Illinois vs UNLV -- Illinois plays up and down to their competition - they've done so all year. Despite some of their close calls, and ugly performances (like @home vs St. Bonaventure), their defensive effort and pace of play should really frustrate the young rebels team. Illinois doesn't have the signature win that UNLV has this year, but they are a resilient team.

Memphis @ Louisville -- I'm probably an idiot for constantly thinking Louisville is overrated, but I've liked the way Memphis has come together, despite the ugly loss vs Murray State - which was really ugly, but this young team is going to have some bad losses this year. Memphis has been inconsistent and tough to figure so far this season. I'm also a sucker for this many points in a big rivalry game. That being said, I'm in on Memphis. They're more athletic than Louisville, but they aren't bigger. Going to interesting to see which side prevails.

I posted 3 plays for today in yesterday's in-game thread:

UCLA Under 137
Illinois Pick'em
St. Joe's -3'

tripp

EOG Master

love memphis also. Not sold on 'Ville as an elite team (very good team, yes. Elite? not so sure)

Like Ohio St to run south carolina out of the gym early on. Also love New Mexico pk vs Okie St in the late night tip

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

In on:

Baylor +3
Vanderbilt -11

Probably a no-play for me on Detroit and NC State.

carolinakid

Banned

byu was one of those wise guys plays today and im staying far away from this one gl....ck

Mammon

EOG Master

I'm also on Denver over Boise. /this line moved a bit already.

tripp

EOG Master

embarrassing 1st h for ohio st. This team just isn't very good without Sullinger in the two games I've watched recently (kansas and this game). Offense looks terrible, trouble getting easy baskets. And SC is doing what they want with better movement, shooting and drives.

I have a hard time believing this is a top 20 team without Sullinger. More proof that he is the best there is in the college game this year

mike499

EOG Veteran

Just seen Baylor sitting at +4' played Arizona and Unlv also how bad must Drake be this year

nedrow9

EOG Master

cuse 1st true road game 1st time out ranked n1 going too a packed loud house at a very good nc st team . cover nc st on the mL
CUSE WON UP HERE BY 6 LAST YEAR
which will be played in front of an sold-out RBC Center crowd (19,700) armed with an arsenal of verbal ammunition.

carolinakid

Banned

A little heads up, the rbc center in the upcoming new year will be call..PNC Arena

mike499

EOG Veteran

Wonder if they have a guy at the door checking signs and t shirts

nedrow9

EOG Master

exams ended friday so some students could be gone but some may stay for the game , either way its a sell out ,theyll be some orange in the crowd but no more than a 1000 imo

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Jesus, go to work and come back to a meltdown after a nice win with Baylor. 1-3 on the night with a "neeeeed" on Alabama now. Baylor went against the "sharp" play and hit and the rest of the plays were horrible.

No one in the Valley thought Indiana State would win that game and they did - shocking. That's a horrible loss for Vandy. Illinois looked like Bonaventure Illinois, which was painful. Getting the worst of the number in the Memphis game cost me a win or push there. :shoot:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Looks like a 1-4 night. Horrendous.

At least 'Bama isn't 4/26 from 3 this game so far...

I went 3-1 above, but I pissed it away tailing that Wyoming play.