Near lock

MLM

EOG Member
Nice chance here for some easy money...maybe:

Pitch Count at Pinny...Runelvys Hernandez Under 93 pitches -1.08:

From the KC newspaper:

"Hernandez is unlikely to throw more than 70 pitches no matter how well he performs when the Royals continue their three-game series against the Cleveland Indians at Jacobs Field.

"We're not going to take any chances with him," manager Buddy Bell said. "there's no reason to do that."

Hernandez hasn't pitched since leaving an Aug. 21 start in Oakland after two innnings because of tightness in his lower back.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Sam Odom said:
Under -132:smokesmal

yea Im sorry about that my wager made it go from -118 to -132.... not sure there is much value left but 70 pitches is 70 pitches no matter what the price. I say 5 innings 80 pitches or so.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
this guy should have been taken out in the first inning with the 5 runs.

any web site show up to date pitch count?

wonder if he will settle down and throw thru the 5th and get near that 93 pitches.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
got it at mlb.com

hes pitching in the bottom of the 3rd has thrown already a stunning 61 pitches.

has runners on first and second with one out. He is one hit away from being lifted Id guess. Hope he does not squirm out of this one.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
intersting spot. He has been terrible and already thrown

Pitches-strikes: Hernandez 73-43, Lee 40-26.

but that is just thru 3 innings. I could see the manager giving him one more inning and then it might be in that 93 range.

If the info is correct we got today, and pinny took off the board as they were worried that was the last pitch for him and we are all winners.

thats why is called gambling boys! lets see who pitches in the bottom of the 4th!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
MLM I hope you are up early reading all the on line newspapers sportspages around the country to get some info!!! Ham and Eggs one me!