Need Advice: Wilheim has requested that TheRX Posters Not be Allowed to Participate In The EOG 2K Contest...

mofome

Banned
Re: Need Advice: Wilheim has requested that TheRX Posters Not be Allowed to Participate In The EOG 2K Contest...

How about "X-RX'ers"?

I'm In.

You would be an asset to any team. You just seem to dislike every forum at some point so its hard to figure who you represent.

:pop:

Re: Need Advice: Wilheim has requested that TheRX Posters Not be Allowed to Participate In The EOG 2K Contest...

are any of these posters even allowed to post there? i thought you all are either banned, on post review, or have stopped posting there? i don't think you can have 5 posters represent a forum that (1) doesn't want to be involved, and (2) can't even post at the forum? Just seems a bit odd to me? For whatever reason therx feels they are too good for the contest, so they shouldn't be included. it's their name so to have posters represent that name where they have made it clear they don't want to be represented is wrong imo

I really don't give a rat's ass what you think or what therx management thinks...

These posters have expressed a desire to play and we are going to allow them to compete under their current name which is not the same as THERX anyways...

Sheesh...

We are just trying to have some fun so chill out...:cheers

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned

Shrink, you should know better than to try and give away your money. You trouble maker.

Teddy kgb

Banned

I really don't give a rat's ass what you think or what therx management thinks...

These posters have expressed a desire to play and we are going to allow them to compete under their current name which is not the same as THERX anyways...

Sheesh...

THE SHRINK

I love when the Shrink drops the hammer!!!!!!!!

When did I ever call someone a queen? you're weird dude.....
You trying to act mature now that you are in a contest....ill give you another parlay if you dont.

Timetopay

EOG Master

BSH =

Teddy kgb

Banned

Shut up MO

Sheesh...

THE SHRINK

oh i must have got confused with the title of your thread then asking advice? i don't really give a shit either just thought it was strange the other place felt to good to participate. carry on

mofome

Banned

oh i must have got confused with the title of your thread then asking advice? i don't really give a shit either just thought it was strange the other place felt to good to participate. carry on

Pay no mind to The Shrink. He gets cranky when Wilhiem turns him down....on a variety of levels.

Apple

Banned

Is anyone really surprised with Wilheim's decision? Its obvious he doesn't want to give EOG any exposure and in the business aspect of things he is probably doing the right thing.

You can't even type out EOG over there w/o getting put on PR or having it edited out.

mofome

Banned

Is anyone really surprised with Wilheim's decision? Its obvious he doesn't want to give EOG any exposure and in the business aspect of things he is probably doing the right thing.

You can't even type out EOG over there w/o getting put on PR or having it edited out.

Can you type therx here? Doubt it.

Apple

Banned

you can even put it in big letters here..

TheRx

Here is my take on the situation.

A. Our team will be in the top 3
B. We cannot have RX in our team name in any way
C. This being a contest between forums, our team doesn't have a forum to play for and therefore can't participate.
D. Scratch letter A.