Need to move out of parents house

Teddy kgb

Banned
Re: Need to move out of parents house

Stay where your at and kick out your parents....fvck them right? they only wiped your nose and ass growing up, gave you a place to live up until now....shit you know everything man, your 21yrs old, take the world by storm.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Can buy property in Detroit for $600 now. Why on earth would anyone given mobility throughout the nation, live where they can get snow 5 months in a year (Maine). Screw that! Go south and enjoy the warmer weather. We Canadians huddle along the US border for a reason (we universally hate the snow!!). Happy hunting.

Are you good looking? You could park a mobile on my property here in California if you're hot and like to sleep in the nude!

:thumbsup

BigDaddy

EOG Master

who is this fucking fag?

i don't think i've ever blocked a poster but this will be my first

unreal:doh1

who allows that avatar?

this is a gambling site not some fag pickup place2348ji23e

Wade

EOG Master

i'm 25 and i love the cold. i cannot stand the heat.

Wade

EOG Master

Someone ban Rogue Scholar. Christ look under his name. Queer eye for the gambling guy? And then 2 guys kissing in his avatar, thats digusting. Now if he had two girls kissing, that'd be ok.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Rogue Scholar might be my new hero. Hilarious, alpha males trippin at someone's "bit".. great stuff. Usually keeps the gay stuff to just mofo, but now branching out to wade. 12io4j2w90

Wade

EOG Master

I was thinking of moving to Alaska but stuff is too expensive there for some reason. I hate Sarah Palin too. Also there's too many guys up there compared to girls. Sounds like Rogue's kind of place. I like Maine and Vermont.

I was thinking of moving to Alaska but stuff is too expensive there for some reason. I hate Sarah Palin too. Also there's too many guys up there compared to girls. Sounds like Rogue's kind of place. I like Maine and Vermont.
Don't worry Wade. No one will ever take your deformed wang anyway, so you can move anywhere you please.

Wade

EOG Master

My kind of place. But I'd have no chance with the women. Maybe I should just buy a boat and live on it. That way I can live anywhere I want.

Wade

EOG Master

I might go to Peru. So I can live on Lake Titicaca.