net worth play

Hedge

EOG Addicted
Re: net worth play

I hope that kid makes it to college where they can teach him the proper use of your and you're.:cheers

pbovi

EOG Dedicated

if your into money management
the kids college education FUND play
-
syr ML
My recommendation is to put it into an emerging markets fund. I rarely buy funds but I own 2. I could PM you the names.

Be aware that whatever the account grows to would affect the financial aid they would qualify for

hels

EOG Dedicated

Right now interest rates do not equal rising tuition/college costs. My best advice is get your kid interested in technology at a young age and teach him everything you know about computers/phones/digital devices etc. etc. So many jobs need technological knowledge. More and more schools are relying heavily computers to help teach kids too.

nedrow9

EOG Master

was just ment as a joke but do love cuse
i got burnt in the internet bubble turned 140k to 550k then rode it down, now 12 years later no cash for the market, at one time I was up 1250% on amzn, that would be my buy and hold pick if I had time and money, got wacked holden sunw to long too

Hedge

EOG Addicted

picken winners is easy noing when to sell that's the hard part
Exactly. It's easy to fall in love with an investment and hang on too long. Likewise, it's hard to admit that we made a mistake on a buy and stick with it as it continues downward. Setting a stop/loss at 10-20% lower than the current price takes the emotion out of the decision process.

rito

EOG Veteran

My recommendation is to put it into an emerging markets fund. I rarely buy funds but I own 2. I could PM you the names.

Be aware that whatever the account grows to would affect the financial aid they would qualify for
:lol

Wade

EOG Master

nothing wrong with taking a 16 point favorite on the moneyline. lay 670k to win an easy 100k.