Neteller Debit Card (dormacy question)?

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
I would like to request a card, but I'm a small player and don't want to pay unnecessary fees such as the dormacy fee.
How does this work. Say for ex. I withdraw $500 from a book one the first of a month, and with draw all the those funds say by the 10 th of the month. Would Netell then charge my checking acct for dormacy since the card might not be funded again for a month or two. I understand they (Neteller charges a fee to withdraw funds using the card. ) What I'm concerned about is withdrawing all the funds and THEM having them take something from my checking account. Is this what they do?
Thansk for your help.

No the Neteller card and your Checking account are mutually exclusive. The only way to fund your Card is from the withdrawal tab on the Neteller site. There is a $2.00 fee to fund the card and a $2.00 fee for all card transactions.

Kind of pricey but the convenience is worth it. I use mine all the time.

Glaken

I forgot...If your card goes dormant there is a $5.00 fee for re-activation. I can't remember what the time limit is, I want to say 6 months...but you can call card services at 888-556-7948.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
The General said:
I thought no activity for 30 days cost ya $5 or the balance of your account.
That's what I mean General. If you withdraw all the funds in say 10 days, and there no funds in it for X period of time------they DON"T charge your checking account for a dormancy fee?

Is the dormany fee a month to moth fee or a one time month to month fee. Say you didn't re-fund your card for 4 months--would they then charge $20. ($5/month).

I don't mind the upfront or withdrawal charges---but "dormancy fees"---kinda gets to me!!!

I always leave $40-50 on the card to take care of this problem. I just use it every few weeks at Walmart or the gas station to keep it going...the upside far out weighs the down side .... Just remember 3 years ago when we where all waiting for the FedEX dude every Wednesday.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
I guess (and it's only a guess) that most of you use the card to keep dollars from going through your checking account. But never forget one thing---they have you social security number and if asked by the government to provide them----how fast is a "New York second". So to me it's not worth the expense and I'll pay whatever little taxes from winnings.