Neteller down!

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member
How annoying! This company must rake in the dollars but they can't keep the site up. They just cost me money and if it doesnt come up soon it will cost me more. Damnit!

dirty

EOG Master
Been down all Friggin Night....Been trying to get money offshore to enter a Poker Tourney and can't

:+angry2-9

dirty

EOG Master
I called them as well and they told me the same thing.....I may switch to Firepay alltogether.

dirty

EOG Master
Just Tried again and No luck.....Used Firepay and No problems...

may just be with some things.....I can't use Firefox on Neteller and can on Firepay.

dirty

EOG Master
Mine is working Now.......

but i still am switching to Firepay.....3.99 a transfer from your Bank or CC instead of the 8.9% at Neteller. Saves a Bunch of Money

I had no trouble getting *in* to Neteller, but I had a transfer from both Bodog and Olympic declined with a "Neteller error"... Would have just assumed it was a problem with my account, but if others are having issues with Neteller tonight, its obviously Neteller.

I will say this is the first problem I've had with them in a long time.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Neteller sent me an email in 04 when I asked them why Firefox would not work with thie website, but worked fine everywhere else. They said it was designed to be used with IE since most people used that.
So a few times a year I have to use IE (which I HATE) just for Neteller. Then as soon as I'm finished with their site---I run Spybot and another program---which both find junk for just using IE for this ONE purpose.