New England....why???

Valuist

EOG Master
I had the Jets +3.5, that's what happened

I did too.

Here's an idea: no more than 3 laterals. The instant there's a 4th lateral, the game is immediately over. But that won't happen because the NFL will remind us of the Stanford band play....never mind the fact that was a college game.

kane

EOG master
I did too.

Here's an idea: no more than 3 laterals. The instant there's a 4th lateral, the game is immediately over. But that won't happen because the NFL will remind us of the Stanford band play....never mind the fact that was a college game.
I've lost so many games like that, they really should do something about all those laterals

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have the solution, kane. No laterals, no advancing fumbles. Only the player who takes the snap can handoff 1X or pass 1X behind the line of scrimmage. Backwards or forward is a pass.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Done. A team in that spot will have to run or pass for a touchdown naturally. That means it will go back to being rare and spectacular instead of routine and retarded.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
WTF just happened in Miami? They award a safety a couple minutes after the game is over? The NFL needs to stop counting these garbage points on end of game lateral nonsense.
Actually it was signaled in regulation after the laterals but the refs had to get together because the Jets ended up with it in the end zone as time expired. It was decided but just before the game ended. Those Dolphins fans were not only hoping for a postseason spot but a gift cover.