New Guns N' Roses song "Going Down"

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Re: New Guns N' Roses song "Going Down"

Brocker , take this shitt somewhere else !

We want RUBBERBAND
We want RUBBERBAND
We want RUBBERBAND
We want RUBBERBAND
We want RUBBERBAND
We want RUBBERBAND
We want RUBBERBAND
We want RUBBERBAND
We want RUBBERBAND
We want RUBBERBAND
We want RUBBERBAND
We want RUBBERBAND

Bushay

NHL Expert

Brock.

enough of the bs posts around here will you please?

ive stayed nuetral on you for a while now but for Christi sake, if you really think your making this place better with this bs your sadly mistaken.

Do you have ADHD or something?

my god JK put you on the radio a few times, have some respect for the damn forum.

Brock.

enough of the bs posts around here will you please?

ive stayed nuetral on you for a while now but for Christi sake, if you really think your making this place better with this bs your sadly mistaken.

Do you have ADHD or something?

my god JK put you on the radio a few times, have some respect for the damn forum.
relax pal! i try to bring a little of "my world" to the forums. Always have, always will.

Chime in with an opinion on the song while you are at it!

J

joeybagadonuts

The song is whoreshit.

Its a desperate attempt by a washed up group to remain relevant. No surprise you like it.

Bushay

NHL Expert

relax pal! i try to bring a little of "my world" to the forums. Always have, always will.

If it was "a little" i'd have never said a word. I occasionally bring parts of "my world" into the forum as well. But every little thing that crosses your mind you think is relevant to post here. And it's not. And since you don't seem to have but a handful of guys here who genuinely like you, all your doing is pissing people off.
Your enthusiasm is well noted and encouraged.

In other words...if you were homosexual...You'd be a flaming homosexual.

Tone it the fuck down. That's all I'm suggesting.

Sleepy

EOG Master

Hey fuck face we already get the fact you like shitty 80's bands and gangster movies from the 1000's of previous posts. Maybe if you actually did work and tried to excel at your job, you wouldn't be stuck in a dead end job with no future or any hope of significant advancement instead of posting this useless drivel day after day from your place of employment.

Hey fuck face we already get the fact you like shitty 80's bands and gangster movies from the 1000's of previous posts. Maybe if you actually did work and tried to excel at your job, you wouldn't be stuck in a dead end job with no future or any hope of significant advancement instead of posting this useless drivel day after day from your place of employment.

Thats harsh guey

Sam Odom

EOG Master

Sleepy... Brocker is the next Billy Walters - Going Pro late 2013