New Guys -- just a Reminder

dirty

EOG Master
I see lots of new names and posters around here the last couple of days....Thank you for giving EOG a shot...I am confident you will enjoy your stay here....:+thumbs-2

Just wanted to make a couple of comments...Especially in the Sports Forums....Lots of new people making Picks.....THANK YOU....All are appreciated. And don't get Discouraged if you don't have alot of people responding to your posts or even Mods here....I can assure you all the posts are read and recognized....We just don't have time to respond to every post every day...Give it a little time and the traffic to posts will Increase.....Posting Picks on Forums is Very admirable and Criticism of your picks will not be tolerated....The Entire EOG Staff Frown upon people that Criticize peoples picks as anyone who has the Guts to openly Post their plays Should be commended and not ridiculed. If any of this goes on please let us know and we will do our best to Handle the Situation....

We also have a Masters Golf Contest At Legendz Sports. Deadline is tonite to Join....Here is the Link for That...It is a $50 Post up

LEGENDZ SPORTS 2006 MASTERS CONTEST

We also have 2 Baseball Contests. Links below will have all the rules and details..

The BET JAMAICA CONTEST IS A $50 POSTUP CONTEST. IT IS A MONEYLINE ONLY CONTEST. HERE IS THE LINK FOR IT

BET JAMAICA 2006 MLB MONEYLINE CONTEST

WE HAVE OUR BET ON SPORTS RUNLINE AND TOTALS CONTEST AS WELL..IF YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER WE WILL WAIVE THE 100 POST MINIMUM REQUIRED TO JOIN.....

BET ON SPORTS RUNLINE/TOTALS 2006 MLB CONTEST

Good Luck and Welcome to EOG....Please feel free to contact any member of the EOG TEam with any questions.....

Thanks

http://www.eog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20155