new member--cheers!

whistle-tip

EOG Member
yo all---Big Action sent me this way.:+excited-

glad to contribute---give a shout out to JJ...good to see you again bro!

to hell with that "other site". I can already see the collective IQ is logarithmically higher

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
Welcome to EOG whistle-tip. You'll like it here as this site does not cater to the crooks of the off-shore world. Thus, more respected posters post here. :+thumbs-2

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
NOT SO FAST WHISTLE TIP YOU DONT JUST WALK INTO THE EOG LIKE YOU OWN THE PLACE AND START SHOOTING OFF YOUR MOUTH.YOU ARE HERE ON A TRIAL BASIS WE WORK YOU OUT FOR A WEEK AND IF THE SHRINK THINKS YOU CAN MAKE THE TEAM HE WILL ALLOW YOU TO STAY IN THE FORUM.WE DONT JUST TAKE POSTERS OFF THE STREET IN THIS FORUM LIKE OTHERS DO.

WHISTLE TIP IF YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION CORRECTLY THEN YOU CAN STAY IN THE FORUM FULL TIME OTHERWISE WE WILL HAVE TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE NO HARD FEELINGS HUH KID.

WHISTLE TIP HERE IS YOUR QUESTION AND GOOD LUCK I HOPE YOU MAKE OUR TEAM.OTHERWISE WE WILL HAVE TO SEND YOU OVER TO ROBERTOS PLACE WITH ALL THE OTHER MORONS.

WHISTLE TIP IF BEANTOWNJIM WANTS TO GO TO DINNER WITH HIS LOVELY WIFE THIS WEEKEND AT HIS FAVORITE RESTAURANT WWW.LEGALSEAFOODS.COM AND BUY 2 LOBSTERS AT 10 DOLLARS A POUND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME IF I GET TWO 2 1/2 POUNDERS.GOOD LUCK KID I HOPE YOU MAKE OUR TEAM.

ANYBODY WHO DOESNT THINK THERE IS RACISM IN THIS COUNTRY IF YOUR SISTER WAS DATING JESSE JACKSON,AL SHARPTON,LOUIS FARAKAN, OR BILL CLINTON WHO WOULD YOU WELCOME WITH OPEN ARMS':eek:

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
P.S. WHISTLE TIP IF YOU SCREW UP IN THIS FORUM WE ARE ALSO GOING TO SHIP OUT THAT OTHER DEADBEAT BIG ACTION FOR RECOMENDING YOU.JUST MAKE SURE YOU BRING SOMETHING TO THE TABLE OR WE WILL SUSPEND YOU FROM THE FORUM.I THINK YOU WILL BE O.K. SINCE YOU ALREADY STARTED DROPPING NAMES IF YOU ARE A PAL OF JJGOLDS YOU ALMOST ALWAYS GET A FREE RIDE IN THE THIS FORUM HE MAKES THE CALLS. PERSONALLY I THINK THE SHRINK IS BURNED OUT AND ITS NOT FROM HARD WORK I THINK ITS FROM SMOKING TO MUCH MARY-WANNA I DONT WANT THIS OVER AGED HIPPY KEN WEITZNER BRINGING IN ALL HIS OLD PALS FROM WOODSTOCK AND TURNING THIS PLACE INTO A HIPPIE JOINT.

INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT HITTING A PARLAY THE SHRINK AND HIS PALS WILL BE TALKING ABOUT HITTING THERE JOINTS.

YOU DONT SMOKE DOPE DO YOU WHISTLE TIP IT ALSO WONT HURT YOUR CAUSE IF YOU HAVE A YOUNGER SISTER FOR JJGOLD TO DATE.YOU SEE WHISTLE HERE AT THE EOG WE TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER NOT LIKE OTHER FORUMS SO SEE IF YOU CAN FIX JJGOLD UP WITH YOUR SISTER.THANKS AND GOOD LUCK

Welcome about Tipper

Jiimy is right I am single /good looking and very availbale so let me know if you can find me a woman and Jimmy and I can make things easy for you here with lots of perks.

Good Luck Pal

Big Action

EOG Member
BTJ called me a deadbeat. :doh1

That is priceless.

Welcome WT.

This is a good forum. The site owner actually has a brain (unlike that other place).

Best of luck.

whistle-tip

EOG Member
Easy BTJ---I see some things never change. I will have to get back to you on your question BTJ, I have more pressing matters right now. (unless you know how to make a probe for a southern blot).

No worries though, I will get back to you. Hang in there. :cocktail

whistle-tip

EOG Member
BTJ--as to your question: My retort as a Southern Californian. I refuse to ponder your east coast trash crustaceans. I would rather have my Baja lobster and a fish taco to munch on without all those damn claws in the way.
And when you are freezing your ass off in a month, i'll be on the beach in shorts having some dorado ceviche. drink that.:cocktail