New Mexico +11.5 vs Utah State

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
I’m all over this one even though I know nothing about the players on the teams.

HC Harriman at UNM is best of friends with HC Craig Smith at Utah State. They worked together for years and were golf buddies. Craig is a super nice guy too, he’ll leave the backdoor open for sure if Chris doesn’t know his buddies X’s and O’s enough as it it to keep it within the number.

GL, go Lobos

ChuckyG

EOG Master
Good Luck. Always wondered about the coaching friend angle.

It's not w/out merit. But I've also seen some blowouts, once the game starts. IE, Bobby Bowden beat down TommyB pretty good one time.

Scooper

EOG Veteran
Staying within a twenty point blowout is one thing, but I think the angle is out the door for an 11’ point impost. Kind of tough to manipulate that in a win or go home scenario.

GL though

Jk does New Mexico St look athletic enough to compete against a top seed if they get through the WAC tournament?

Only watched 2 games
vs St Marys and they did not play well that day

And vs New Mexico
they killed New Mexico, but that was because of Weir's stubbornness as New Mexico St torched the Lobos press.

Heim

EOG Master
So much of whether USU, all season, creates margin depends if Merrill is on. If not, it's always
an ol' barn burner.....

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Ya. Harriman the main assistant tho. I was still drunk from my trip to Mexico.

I have zero doubt Harriman knows Smith’s strengths and weaknesses

Heim

EOG Master
I'm not sure USU beats Fresno tonight, nonetheless, if SDST wins this thing they're not taking 3 from MW.