NEW RULES FOR EOG AND $1000 FREE ROLL BOOKMAKER PASSWORD

ballwonder

EOG Master
New Rules For EOG and The Bookmaker $1000 Free Roll

1. You must have 50 posts at EOG to participate

2. I will get the password each week and I will send it to Tuckman and BigDaddy no earlier than 6:00 PM on Wed/Day.

3. After the tournament is over Tuckman and BigDaddy will then confirm the account winners with the posters that are eligible here. NO ACCOUNTS WILL BE CREDITED UNTIL CONFIRMED BY THEM. Meaning if they notify me and tell me those that placed 1st, 5th and 8th are confirmed at that time I will ask the Bookmaker Poker to credit the account. This is being done to get more interaction here at the forum and to reward those who are here. I understand about not wanting to post or being "required to" but you can get 50 posts in a week.

4. Stay active in our community, dont just assume after 50 posts thats it. We give to you and you should give back to us, thats all we ask.

This will be the first week of this process so please be patient with any transition. Also if there are some weeks where these two cannot cover than it may have to go the old route for that week. In any event lets see if this helps the problem.

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: NEW RULES FOR EOG AND $1000 FREE ROLL BOOKMAKER PASSWORD

Is it 50 posts a week?

or 50 total?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

blondie and ball i just pm'ed u both, let me know what u think

thanks

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

LOVE IT!

The way I understand it is if someone who places 1st and 5th isn't eligible........Those who originally finished 2-4 will now get bumped up to 1-3 and those who finished 6-12 will now be bumped up to 4-10

Right?

This won't eliminate the problem entirely but we will see far fewer people taking part now that they know they won't get paid for doing so

KUDOS to those who helped put this in place

cheapseats

EOG Master

I think 50 is weak, ought to be closer to 200. Any out of towner can bs 50

joe blow

EOG Addicted

Great rule...I was on the same table as tuckman last week.He got knocked out with KK.Two hands later i also got knocked out with KK.
There was less players last week because we needed to have 50 posts and get the password PMed.The best part of the new rule is that now the dipshits can't send the password to there friends who are not posters.
Very smart of you gents

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I think 50 is weak, ought to be closer to 200. Any out of towner can bs 50

I agree and think 100 should be minimum. I would hope that when posts are checked for someone close their posts are looked at so that if they have 50 posts in a 24-48 hour period and contribute nothing other than running up their post count - that is discounted....as it should

LOVE the new rule

Tuckman

Uh Poster

it basically eliminates clowns entering, we will run a weekly thread and if u dont sign in anx at least pm me your poker name once u wont be eligible regardless what place u come in... better get that post count up or u wont be winning shit...

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

I like it. Trying to shield the PW last week had little effect. The PW still got leaked all around...I know I'm usually seated with Big Daddy at the opening table and we had atleast 5 ghosts sitting there. Eventually 3 of them would go active and would go all in against each other and chip dump their way into the top 10. Who really cheats for a $50 free play? I know we are in a recession but this shit is getting crazy. :finger004:+textinb3

i agree with the new rules..........joined ego this year and have used the forum when possible..........either way its a free tourney so thanks for providing

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

I think you should have aleast 2000 poker pionts where it said VIP staus then you can play:houra

tblaze

EOG Addicted

looks good. hope to see everyone tomorrow

durak

EOG Member

I can't remember how many posts I have, hmmm, let's see...

tblaze

EOG Addicted

appreciate the work you guys put in...see you at the final table

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

Not going to work Royal. Nice try. Perma Ban!

zjohnzzz

EOG Addicted

took me a while to get posts didnt know gotta sign to thread early, but rules are rules:cheers

zjohnzzz

EOG Addicted

been posting daily to get too 50, now i see the post total is 90, i hope when i get to ninety it isnt changed again

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

It goes up 10 per week man.
:+crying-5
This is to keep those near the # on their toes...lol

:+cops-2+

So get postin' boy - you got work ta do!!!

:+signs8-a

zjohnzzz

EOG Addicted

2348ji23e its a hundred now you wasnt kidding

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

You thought I was kidding???...lol
:newsmile055:

Sorry - I was trying to make light of a comical situation... :handjob:

Get posting!!!
:+computer

cgizzle41

EOG Member

I'm new to this site. A couple questions though...Is the BigDaddy you speak of the same BigDaddy on Covers.com??? Also, are there threads for individual games just like they have there as well? Thanks!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I'm new to this site. A couple questions though...Is the BigDaddy you speak of the same BigDaddy on Covers.com??? Also, are there threads for individual games just like they have there as well? Thanks!

no clue about covers at all, i dont visit there much other then to check line history..Each week there is a signup thread that u will hafta sign into (thread goes up on friday at some point, and it closes monday at 6est)..There are a few rules in the first post of that thread that u hafta follow..

1. u need to pm me once with your account number and the name that appears in the standings during the tourney
2. u must have the required number of posts by the time of signing into the thread to be eligible
3. and u must say "in" or something to that extent in the thread..

i have each person signed up who follows the rules and does what is required (the few rules above are simple, once u send the pm with account info, u dont hafta do that again)

glad to have u here at EOG, if u need anything dont be afraid to PM me for anything

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

how do i get the password for tuesday's bookmaker freeroll?

PO69

EOG Master

You cant get the password because you have not been a member for a long enough time. In 3 months, you should be good

Tuckman

Uh Poster

how do i get the password for tuesday's bookmaker freeroll?

each week there is a signup thread (stickied at the top of this subforum, not sure how you missed it but found this thread).. you must say in for each week..You already sent over your account info for the future so u do not need to send it each week..GL in the future and contribute to the site each week so u can play! welcome to EOG

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

its not stated that you need to be a member for 3 months. That wasn't in the "New Rules" at the start of this thread.

slyone66

EOG Master

everyone wants a piece of Eog freeroll pie lol

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated

For a small fee of $5, I can make up a password that I guarantee will not get you into the tourney.

Any takers :LMAO