New schedule for The SportsOptions Showdown

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Showdown #9 - Wednesday, March 14 (High Times v Mark Simons)

Showdown #10 - Thursday, March 15 (JakePeavy21 v Mark Simons)

Showdown #11 - Wednesday, March 21 (brians v Mark Simons)

Showdown #12 - Thursday, March 22 (xbaggypants v Mark Simons)

TeamEOG is currently 26-13-1 against the spread after eight weeks of competition.

Mark Simons is 17-19-4 ATS.

SportsOptions (www.sportsoptions.com) disbursed checks for $500 apiece to EOG community members dsethi, DJDalamar, micelli, railbird, heim, joeybagadonuts, WeinketoWarrick and tripp.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Re: New schedule for The SportsOptions Showdown

DID THE INDIAN GIVER DESETHI GIVE HIS 500 DOLLARS TO THE BOOKIE HIM AND HIS BROTHER STIFFED :LMAOOH MAN THESE INDIANS ARE UNBELIEVABLE THEY STIFF BOOKIES THEN THEY GET PAID BY SPORTS OPTIONS :+clueless

it looks as though South point is where it's at..see you there Friday. Only got that day off...I've still got your number so, I'll call you maybe over the weekend... Cool w/ you..

Heim

EOG Master

New schedule to accommodate 'March Madness' and I bet 'HT' goes with NBA
totals.....lol

railbird

EOG Master

instead of the spread the wealth mentality with no talent people on like Peavey and high times, there should be repeat performances on with guys who did well like Dsethi, myself, Heim, and Tripp who actually know college basketball.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

instead of the spread the wealth mentality with no talent people on like Peavey and high times, there should be repeat performances on with guys who did well like Dsethi, myself, Heim, and Tripp who actually know college basketball.

We can't win.

Try to highlight the entire community and we're accused of not focusing on the best and the brightest.

Focus on the best and the brightest and we're guilty of favoritism and exclusivity.

High Times

EOG Master

Railbird

I forgot more about sports betting than you will ever learn.

:finger004

J

joeybagadonuts

We can't win.

Try to highlight the entire community and we're accused of not focusing on the best and the brightest.

Focus on the best and the brightest and we're guilty of favoritism and exclusivity.

I thought the mix of posters you choose was excellent and I'm not just saying that bc I was one of them. Unlike that selfserving scumbag tout, Railturd.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I thought the mix of posters you choose was excellent and I'm not just saying that bc I was one of them. Unlike that selfserving scumbag tout, Railturd.

I'm delighted with the combined pointspread record of 26-13-1 for Team EOG.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated

We can't win.

:pop:
IMO you and EOG
are doing fine.
With the GREAT attitude that you and or EOG have you got a great head start!
Dictating the format(s) with flexibilty that you perceive to be best is essential.The product and the passion with which it is being presented are working well.A couple of snivelers goes with the territory.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

IMO you and EOG
are doing fine.
With the GREAT attitude that you and or EOG have you got a great head start!
Dictating the format(s) with flexibilty that you perceive to be best is essential.The product and the passion with which it is being presented are working well.A couple of snivelers goes with the territory.

Snivelers, good word.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, bomzee.

High Times

EOG Master

What's sad about this post is that YOU were chosen to be in the showdown and I won the chance to be in the showdown. You know where you choose the ... Long Beach St UC Davis Over 137 ... that LOST by 11 points.

And now you cry about it?

I got lucky and won. You choose to cry about it.

:LMAO

High Times

EOG Master

I also agree that this site is getting better and better JK

I also do use Sportsoptions line service so either way Sportsoptions and EOG wins.

:cheers

RickA

EOG Enthusiast

I'm delighted with the combined pointspread record of 26-13-1 for Team EOG.

The scoreboard don't lie!! It is hard to argue the fact that JK picked a diverse, entertaining and knowledgeable lineup. Yes, even you Joey :houra

why shouldn't Jake get a shot? How can you say this? I think EOG is doing a good job spreading it to as many as possible.

tripp

EOG Master

C'mon rail, can't just limit the contests to 7 or 8 guys and keep repeating them in contests, especially the same contest (SO showdown)

If JK and the crew enjoyed your presentation and your sports knowledge I am sure they would recognize that and consider you for future contests like the NFL invitational. Gotta give others a shot though.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Like him or not, Birdie knows college hoops, especially in the Pacific time zone.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

C'mon rail, can't just limit the contests to 7 or 8 guys and keep repeating them in contests, especially the same contest (SO showdown)

If JK and the crew enjoyed your presentation and your sports knowledge I am sure they would recognize that and consider you for future contests like the NFL invitational. Gotta give others a shot though.

Loads of talented handicappers here.

We need to uncover/discover all the winners.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

The scoreboard don't lie!! It is hard to argue the fact that JK picked a diverse, entertaining and knowledgeable lineup. Yes, even you Joey :houra

Joey's presentation was my only regret in The SportsOptions Showdown.

I wish I had a do-over to cover for Mark Simons.

Not that Mark needed help or that Joey wasn't free to say what he felt, but I did a poor job of moderating the show.

Live and learn.

Thanks for your support of Eye On Gaming, Rick.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I also agree that this site is getting better and better JK

I also do use Sportsoptions line service so either way Sportsoptions and EOG wins.

Thanks for the note, HT.

I feel our momentum building.

Now if only we could treat our fellow gamblers with the respect they deserve.

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey's presentation was my only regret in The SportsOptions Showdown.

I wish I had a do-over to cover for Mark Simons.

Not that Mark needed help or that Joey wasn't free to say what he felt, but I did a poor job of moderating the show.

Live and learn.

Thanks for your support of Eye On Gaming, Rick.

Oh god, you did fine.

Mark didn't seem bothered by it at all.

I made it known that I was going to speak my mind about before I went on the show.

I think you should bring me back during baseball season as its a sport that I can speak about with some expertise unlike college hoops which I don't cap myself.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Oh god, you did fine.

Mark didn't seem bothered by it at all.

I made it known that I was going to speak my mind about before I went on the show.

I think you should bring me back during baseball season as its a sport that I can speak about with some expertise unlike college hoops which I don't cap myself.

Consider it done.

We'll talk about the Giants and the NL West.

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

The handicapping has been great. Sportsmanship? Not so much. After March Madness dies down, I want to hear Joey talk about his two table-setters, Angel Pagan and Melky Cabrera.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Go fuck yourself you racist stiff :finger004

My college hoops record is probably far better than yours you fucking loser tout

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

it looks as though South point is where it's at..see you there Friday. Only got that day off...I've still got your number so, I'll call you maybe over the weekend... Cool w/ you..

Friday sounds good..not sure I'll be going on Thursday now

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

why shouldn't Jake get a shot? How can you say this? I think EOG is doing a good job spreading it to as many as possible.

thanks for looking out, bookbreaker..All that clown does is spew venom

I'd be interested in an EOG sanctioned boxing match with this racist clown so I could beat Moldy's $500 out of him...with interest :pop:

J

joeybagadonuts

Looking forward to hearing Peavy. He's one of the good guys around here.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

thanks for looking out, bookbreaker..All that clown does is spew venom

I'd be interested in an EOG sanctioned boxing match with this racist clown so I could beat Moldy's $500 out of him...with interest :pop:

I prefer sanctioned matches over street violence.

We need to invest in a boxing ring.

:boxers:

Good luck this Thursday night, Jake.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Tripp went 3-1-1 and Heim went 3-2 yet they got more love than Weinke and Joey's 4-1 performances.

J

joeybagadonuts

I will readily admit that I know BY FAR the least about college hoops of all the contestants but would still gladly go head to head vs any of them picking games.

In fact, maybe RailturdSports will partake in a H2H contest vs BAGADONUTS SPORTS DOT COM for the NCAA tourney.....

Heim

EOG Master

I will readily admit that I know BY FAR the least about college hoops of all the contestants but would still gladly go head to head vs any of them picking games.

In fact, maybe RailturdSports will partake in a H2H contest vs BAGADONUTS SPORTS DOT COM for the NCAA tourney.....

before we set the prices......are you going to be getting assistance from the same guy that gave
you Fordham?