NEW VEHICLE- MRS MONTANA

OK fellas MRS. MONTANA has narrowed the car search down to 3 different models. She currently has the EXPEDITION, but wants a car this time around and I'm happy because the payments are coming down!!:D
All three cars are priced around $32,000.

1. LEXUS 250 IS
2. BMW 325 XI
3. INFINITI G35

I have read the info on line/dealer but, any personel info or experience with these cars, service, performance etc. would be appreciated!! FELLAS!!:D

Personally, I'd choose the Lexus.

I like the BMW but maintenance costs are much higher...or so I'm told.

I own a Lexus LS400 and it will be hard to drive anything else. Just an excellent car all around.

Mine's a piece of crap, but that's because it's 10 years old and "I" drive it.

Has she driven them all? If not, that will likely make her decision for her, or at least allow her to rule one of them out.

TONY MONTANA said:
OK fellas MRS. MONTANA has narrowed the car search down to 3 different models. She currently has the EXPEDITION, but wants a car this time around and I'm happy because the payments are coming down!!:D
All three cars are priced around $32,000.

1. LEXUS 250 IS
2. BMW 325 XI
3. INFINITI G35

I have read the info on line/dealer but, any personel info or experience with these cars, service, performance etc. would be appreciated!! FELLAS!!:D

No personal experience with it but the Infiniti G35 looks cool as hell MAY'N

Do you know the difference between a porcupine and all 3 of those models of cars you listed?

A-At least the Porcupine has the PRICKS on the outside...

Sorry Tony,

None of those cars are big enough....I know Mrs. Montana, she'll never be happy with those little cars. So....... forget about the lower payments, May'n!!!!! :eek: :eek: :+signs8-1

MOMA Scarlett :D

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Scarlett said:
Sorry Tony,

None of those cars are big enough....I know Mrs. Montana, she'll never be happy with those little cars. So....... forget about the lower payments, May'n!!!!! :eek: :eek: :+signs8-1

MOMA Scarlett :D

My 1981 olds 98 Regency is 4 door and I could fit 6 of me in there. Let's start the bidding at 7K, ok?

:+signs8-1

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Jimmy Hoffa said:
Lexus or Infiniti.

I can think of 6 million reasons NOT to buy a BMW.
at the risk of sounding ignorant Hoffer..what does this mean?..If I had to infer, I would guess that you mean BMW did business with Nazi Germany, or something of the sort?

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
JohnnyDeMarco said:
IMO Lexus makes the best cars in the world overall.I don't have one either. wish I did.
because you keep cold calling broke asses like me...get yourself an updated, higher class call list...:D

Last edited:
kinda hard to hold BMW of today responsible for something that happened that long ago with Nazi Germany.

That's like Pastor hating on us white people for the transgressions of our race on his generations ago.

TOW

EOG Enthusiast

Infinity - it's a noble goal for a car company. Naming yourself after such an unattainable goal speaks to an almost feverish desire to accomplish the impossible. Indeed, Infiniti seems to be hurtling towards infinity, cars and all. In the automotive universe, selling true sport luxury cars for under $30,000 is no small feat.

The G35 is just one of these "Infinity Cars". Rumored to be the closest thing you can get to a Nissan Skyline in the states, built on the same platform as the 350Z, the Infiniti G35 has become the hot ticket car of the entire Infiniti lineup. Make no mistake - these are purebred sports cars, designed from the ground up to carve the apices of twisty mountain roads. You might forget about that when you first take a seat in the sedate leather wrapped cockpit, but as soon as you turn the key you'll find yourself in command of a snarling, 280 horsepower, rear-wheel-drive beast.

Its a no brainer...MAY'N !!

shortbus said:
kinda hard to hold BMW of today responsible for something that happened that long ago with Nazi Germany.
Yeah, that would be like forgiving BOS for stiffing players just because they're under new management now.

Reactions: AK
Jimmy Hoffa said:
Lexus or Infiniti.

I can think of 6 million reasons NOT to buy a BMW.

I wish I could give you 6 million respect or rep points for that statement.....

great statement Jimmy

Thanks alot SCARLETT now see is having second thoughts!! MAY'M!!!!!!!!!!:D She thinks she needs more room!! She spent all night on the internet looking up 5 series etc.:+frustrat

Jimmy Hoffa said:
Yeah, that would be like forgiving BOS for stiffing players just because they're under new management now.
Looks like AK (Ass Kisser) didn't like the post quoted above...

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p145024 width="50%">NEW VEHICLE- MRS MONTANA</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>02-28-06 09:09 AM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>AK</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dirty

EOG Master
The General said:
My 1981 olds 98 Regency is 4 door and I could fit 6 of me in there. Let's start the bidding at 7K, ok?

:+signs8-1

Does it have "Honkey Lips" on the side of it :cocktail :cocktail

TONY MONTANA said:
Hey JIMMY have you ever seen BIGFOOT? I know he lives out your way.
I finished off a case of Schlitz Beer one night and I swear I saw him.

The General

Last edited:

dirty

EOG Master
Glaken said:
What is a Honkey Lip? :rolleyes: :doh1 Or should I be scared to ask

Off Of Vacation when Clark Griswald Fell asleep and they ended up in the wrong Section of Saint Louis :cocktail :cocktail