New week, new thread-- Check in for the EOG Sports Hour!

cheapseats

EOG Master
Re: New week, new thread-- Check in for the EOG Sports Hour!

hard enough to win regular season, much less x season, too many experiments on the field as jk says

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Winner gets $50 @ Skybook

Non-winner doesn't...........Non-winner gets the best prize

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

winky shutup

look - i coulda stated my true opinion of the book but i said this instead of saying something you don't wanna see - but is my true feelings of the book. no more comments about it - promise

Tuckman

Uh Poster

look - i coulda stated my true opinion of the book but i said this instead of saying something you don't wanna see - but is my true feelings of the book. no more comments about it - promise

do you have a problem using their money to get into the leroys competetion if you either take top 5 or bottom 5? Remeber who owns this site and is giving the cash to get into that competetion you surely seem to be trying hard to win..

You might not like the book and thats strictly your choice, however this thread isnt the place to express that..

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

A little bit of a New York thing going on there... maybe he lived there before and picked it up.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Yeah, I have my own idiosyncrasies when watching these games. lol @ crossing legs

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Railbird sent Winky a text that he was sitting front row at a Toby Keith concert.

*shudder*

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL Winky gave every detail about his whole McCourt debacle, and then says, "This whole thing has been a blur." Oh man.

LSU fans really are that nice. Really miss that out here in Las Vegas.

And the LSU coeds are really that hot.

(B.A., '80, J.D., 83)

: ^)

The girls down in Ascension Parish to the southeast of BR are the hottest, down around Prairieville. And the people in Lafayette, 50 mi west, are even nicer.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Winky's a fuckin' natural on the radio. This is good shit.

Glad ya liked it - I had a TON of fun doing it. Good thing I didn't spill a lot of water when I did spill. Keep in mind my B/A is in Broadcast Journalism and and I have tons of media experience and talking on the radio so this was nothing new to me. Hope it made for entertaining radio - that is all I can hope for and hope to reach that goal