New

Welcome, you can have a poster of Glaken and Hoffa holding hands at a Donna Summer concert im sure those are laying around. Good luck with your wager by the way.

dmmd98 said:
Welcome, you can have a poster of Glaken and Hoffa holding hands at a Donna Summer concert im sure those are laying around. Good luck with your wager by the way.

very sharp:+wink-2+

dmmd,get your ass up to Montreal with Peteep......we should have an east coast gathering here.would be fun.

Guys,let me know if I got a box for the playoffs,if we could have a gathering in mtl......the box allows around 10 people,but if you buy nosebleed seats,we can sneak around 4 more guys in.....could be a blast:smoke

Welcome to the EOG Whale. Glad to see you decided to come over and join us. Did you remember to use Ego74 as your referral?? :D

You'll really like this place, man. WW is the boss over at my place, for those that aren't familiar with him.

dmmd98 said:

Hoffa?? NO WAY!!!

Blacklab said:
very sharp:+wink-2+

dmmd,get your ass up to Montreal with Peteep......we should have an east coast gathering here.would be fun.

Guys,let me know if I got a box for the playoffs,if we could have a gathering in mtl......the box allows around 10 people,but if you buy nosebleed seats,we can sneak around 4 more guys in.....could be a blast:smoke

I make my yearly trip to Montreal around Aug basically before labour day. Great town. I have so many good memories of MTL.

MCP

ive been thinking about going to Montreal.. I've always assumed it's predominantly french speaking... true? if so.. how hard is it for english speaking americans to get around and enjoy themselves?

MCP said:
ive been thinking about going to Montreal.. I've always assumed it's predominantly french speaking... true? if so.. how hard is it for english speaking americans to get around and enjoy themselves?

Seriously go to Montreal its an amazing town. The signs are in french which throws one off (and no right turn on red) but everyone there speaks english (ok 90%) They speak french to you first then once you speak English they carry on in English with you

MCP said:

I speak english,get along fine.......french girls are the greatest...even better when you can't understand them and they can't you :+wink-2+

leaves for great sex,and no talking

www.lannibarbie.com

let me know if you like french girls and their attitudes.....they are all over.english ones are great as well

oh yeah,great city also:+signs8-1 :+cool-1+ :doh1 :doh1 :frustrate

dmmd98 said:
FYI...

Glaken told me we were going to a Led Zeppelin concert, he got scared when the lights went down and grabbed my hand.