The opening odds start here
Baltimore -9 over Houston -120
San Francisco -2 over Pittsburgh
Jacksonville -4.5 over Indianapolis
Miami/LA Chargers under 50

GL to all in week 1

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Jimmy, I want to call a truce. No more lulz's and no more taunting posts. I want to clear all poster grudges and rivalries as I begin posting at EOG exclusively. My paw is extended. Even Kinky.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Jimmy, I want to call a truce. No more lulz's and no more taunting posts. I want to clear all poster grudges and rivalries as I begin posting at EOG exclusively. My paw is extended. Even Kinky.
Look Dell. I admit my picks can be relatively brutal especially in baseball. It has not been a good run this season. You have leveled off. It doesn't bother me if you're going to laugh at them. But you do so before the final result(s) even come in. That's when it's most disrespectful. I'm no stranger beating a challenge even when it comes down to a final pick. All cappers know it's challenging but most put forth a good effort despite it being extremely difficult.

I've been here for years. I have no excuse when my record loses. Whether it's obvious beats or bad beats. Like tonight, got lucky with Maryland but a win is a win. I don't try to be a tout regardless what the experts might think. There are times I'm right on top of a play and others where I need more looking into it. CFB is off to a horrible start but I look to turn it around as it's so early. Yet I don't see you posting hardly any of your plays.

When I lose I take accountability. When I win I hope to make myself money as one as someone who followed me. I don't always have time to justify what my leans are. But I do my best to stand behind them regardless.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
While I don't agree that playing fav is the way to go, (jimmy proved it by playing mostly dogs,including +145 az to win $1000 and the challenge) he doesn't deserve relentless criticitism. He is trying his best, and I'm sure putting something on each play,so raise your hand if you like someone telling you how bad your plays are, while losing money at the same time.