NFL player on violent rampage

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
Headlines don’t mention it, article(s) don’t mention it, but if you dig deep & do a lot of research, you’ll see that the murderer was black, & his 5 (soon to be 6) murdered victims were white.
Systemic racism indeed.

White guy kills 8, including 6 Asians, in an Asian Massage parlor jack shack, and headlines for weeks about white murders inspired by racism (as a connoisseur of Asian Massage Parlors, I am amazed he found 2 NON Asian workers there: seriously, they are 98-99% Asians).

Since then, Muslim Iraqi kills 5 whites... blame gun control, no mention of race.
Farrakhan fan kills policeman in attempted Capitol insurrection... no mention of race.

This mass murder... “he was a great guy”

Reverse the races, we have racism headlines & protests for weeks.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Someone who was working in the home for the day was killed, talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

A husband, wife and their two grandkids were killed as well.

Tragic day in America, sadly, this goes on and on each and everyday.

My heart goes out to everyone involved and the survivors. Somewhere, there is a person who lost their parent and their kids in the same day to this tragedy, it has to stop.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
Someone who was working in the home for the day was killed, talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

hate when people blame the victims.....guy was at work, so he was at the right place, he was there during work hours, so he was there at the right time.

he was murdered....plain and simple

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
go tell that to the family......

mrbowling......um mr and mrs smith i'm sorry to inform you your child is dead, he was at the wrong place at the wrong time

parents.....no that cant be, he was at work

mrbowling....-confused stare-

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Five career interceptions for Phillip Adams.

One of the five came against Peyton Manning.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Adams was a cornerback who appeared in 78 NFL games for six teams over six seasons (2010-2015).

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
A Charlotte television station is now reporting Adams once was a patient of the doctor he killed.

Sheriff officials have not confirmed the story.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Adams earned $3.6 million during his six seasons in the NFL.

However, he was experiencing some financial difficulties/employment issues before the shooting rampage.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
go tell that to the family......

mrbowling......um mr and mrs smith i'm sorry to inform you your child is dead, he was at the wrong place at the wrong time

parents.....no that cant be, he was at work

mrbowling....-confused stare-

And that's the tragedy of it all, an innocent guy simply doing his job. Not to mention someone losing their both their parents and two kids on the same day.

MrTop

EOG Master
BLM founder branded FRAUD after buying $ 1.4 million house in Los Angeles, in a largely white neighborhood.

say it ain't so

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The children were only five and nine years old.

Grandpa and grandma were 70 and 69.

The home repairman was 38.

The crazed gunman was 32, if anyone cares.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
The children were only five and nine years old.

Grandpa and grandma were 70 and 69.

The home repairman was 38.

The crazed gunman was 32, if anyone cares.

it was the grand kids fault thou.....they were at the wrong place at the wrong time.....should have been with their parents......i blame them, not the shooter

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
whats that have to do with wrong place and time you stupid fvck.....

before you give me strike 3 john.....just let me tell you it's been a thorn in my side for years when people blame the victims with the stupid narrative of wrong place and wrong time

makes no fvcking sense and is an insult to the deseased

E$

EOG Dedicated
I don’t think people are blaming the victims when they use the phrase being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You take things too literally, like most women

Last edited by a moderator:

buster

EOG Senior Member
I can name a couple of dozen companies over the years that have continuously ripped off consumers to the tune of several 1000 dollars (American...)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Adams earned $3.6 million during his six seasons in the NFL.

However, he was experiencing some financial difficulties/employment issues before the shooting rampage.

So let's dig deeper into this

So if he got $3.6M we know the agent got some. Taxes got a lot more than "some"

My guess is by the time all was said and done we are "only" looking at about $1.5-$2M. And then factor in all of the big purchases he made and it is easy to see why he may have had financial troubles

Add in the fact he may have had some CTE issues and it gets a tad easier to see why he did what he did. Not saying it was right - just a little more explainable than we might expect.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
If an NFL player is ever convicted of manipulating point spreads, my vote would go to a cornerback/punt returner.

Lots of cornerbacks making the NFL minimum with sketchy histories and suspect characters.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
BLM founder branded FRAUD after buying $ 1.4 million house in Los Angeles, in a largely white neighborhood.

say it ain't so

i have to side with the BLM guy in this case. if your looking to buy a house for 1.4 million, very hard to find one in a neighborhood that isn't majority white.

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
i have to side with the BLM guy in this case. if your looking to buy a house for 1.4 million, very hard to find one in a neighborhood that isn't majority white.

She can take half of her $1.4 and build a mansion in South Central L.A. amongst her beloved blacks.
And please, no fences or security systems or you’re a hypocrite.
And since she’s a Marxist, she can share the rest of her money with her poor, ‘oppressed’ neighbors.
And share her living quarters too.
And NEVER call the police during the weekly burglaries.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
She can take half of her $1.4 and build a mansion in South Central L.A. amongst her beloved blacks.
And please, no fences or security systems or you’re a hypocrite.
And since she’s a Marxist, she can share the rest of her money with her poor, ‘oppressed’ neighbors.
And share her living quarters too.
And NEVER call the police during the weekly burglaries.

So this Marxist gonna share with her neighbors?

Gee that's fukkin terrible fella.

You don't know a Marxist from the crayon you shoved up your ass this morning.

railbird

EOG Master
If an NFL player is ever convicted of manipulating point spreads, my vote would go to a cornerback/punt returner.

Lots of cornerbacks making the NFL minimum with sketchy histories and suspect characters.
desean jackson is known to bet large on nfl games, look for players with big entourages as manipulaters. i think a total would be easier to manipulate than pt spread, see ref or coach more than a player, especially football where they only play 1 side of the ball on a 53 yd wide field

railbird

EOG Master
sports easily manipulated think 1 on 1, tennis, mma, golf h2h matchup. i say golf because they have the most gamblers, close to 100pct wager on course. tennis who is the jurisdiction in an international sport?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
sports easily manipulated think 1 on 1, tennis, mma, golf h2h matchup. i say golf because they have the most gamblers, close to 100pct wager on course. tennis who is the jurisdiction in an international sport?
Table tennis now by far the worst which obv falls in line to what you are saying. Add that they don't get paid much and it increases the oppourtunity of match fixing as the betting markets on these sports grow.