NFL Playoffs

kane

EOG master
According to NFL Network, which first reported Fangio’s hiring, the deal is a three-year contract with a fourth-year team option and makes Fangio the NFL’s highest-paid coordinator.

The team concluded its interview process on Friday but Fangio was always speculated to be Miami’s top choice. Mike McDaniel reportedly sought out Fangio to be his defensive coordinator last year when he arrived as head coach and ultimately retained Boyer, as well as multiple defensive assistants.

Heim

EOG Master
The refs are right on top of defensive holding on Frisco, but when the whole offensive line moves before the Johnson fumble, they went blind.

You called anyone fading Henne after Mahomes injury was square, however you have no problem laying -450 when Purdy goes down.

You can't make this shit up.
Eagles sitting at -3,500 ML at halftime. You think this retard figured out the difference yet. 🤔

Or is he still combing The $10 super boosts for his best bet today? 😂🤣

kane

EOG master
I know that's why I said I was surprised. We'll see how it works out.
No way to know how things will turn out,, but as a Dolphin fan, knowing my team just added one of the most respected DC's in the business, I'm feeling pretty good about it

You called anyone fading Henne after Mahomes injury was square, however you have no problem laying -450 when Purdy goes down.

-7000 Eagles ML with 12 minutes to go in the third quarter. How's that -450 looking?

You can't make this shit up. 😂🤣

FanDuel now at -100,000 Eagles ML still in the third quarter that poor 🤡 Heim couldn't figure out for the life of him why I was laying -450. 😂

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Eagles offensive coordinator is a former UNLV quarterback.

Shane Steichen posted some horrific numbers for the Rebels in the early 2000's.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Tough day for 49ers. No doubt the best team in the league. Wonder if Lynch has any regrets of not activating Garoppolo.
I would think he would been able to play in that emergency.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Tough day for 49ers. No doubt the best team in the league. Wonder if Lynch has any regrets of not activating Garoppolo.
I would think he would been able to play in that emergency.
Very good point. i was wondering the same thing about Garoppolo.

Heim

EOG Master
The Eagles offensive coordinator is a former UNLV quarterback.

Shane Steichen posted some horrific numbers for the Rebels in the early 2000's.

Some of the worst Qbs turn out to be good coaching minds....look at June Jones, a forever backup but instrumental for developing the 'Run and Shoot'...

choslamshe

EOG Master
As intriguing as the SB matchup is, won't surprise me if the Eagles roll by 20+

Chiefs got good DL pressure and play all night tonight, but Bengals were horrible in every offensive phase. OL, QB play, zero ground game...

PatrickJForsyth

EOG Enthusiast
Guys it has been a great season of NFL. I'm going to recharge my batteries, going up on a mountain in a log cabin. So if you need to get in contact with me, email pigpj@msn.com. My wife checks emails daily.
9-3.25 in the playoffs, with that Kent State college basketball loss that I posted, 9-4.25. My final bet will be on the Philadelphia Eagles. I can't believe all these sports gambling apps that have opened in the state of Ohio. It is the craziest stuff. With so much to gamble on, I will stick to my full game and hope I get -110 line and hope I hit 55% winners.
Be safe, stay healthy and work together. There are so many smart people in this community. Much love, much respect!
Your friend,
Big Blind
Peace
2-1 I get eaten by a bear

Heim

EOG Master
The TD pass to Scatling from Mahomes was uber impressive. Nothing from the back leg, all arm strength, threading the needle.

As good as Burrow is, PFF had him rated #11, Mahomes king of the hill, and he showed it yesterday.

kane

EOG master
The TD pass to Scatling from Mahomes was uber impressive. Nothing from the back leg, all arm strength, threading the needle.

As good as Burrow is, PFF had him rated #11, Mahomes king of the hill, and he showed it yesterday.
That throw was sick, on ESPN they had a guy breaking down the entire play, just amazing stuff from Mahomes. As far as PFF having Burrow ranked 11th, I'd like to know how they grade QB's, personally I think he's second behind Mahomes

Fangio is SF would have made a lot more sense to me but if Miami is really making him the highest paid assistant ever I can wrap my head around why he would put up with McDaniel.

MrTop

EOG Master
I got to give the chiefs credit. I did not think they would get this far. I don't see the eagles losing. See you at the window.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I wonder about any site that is ranking Burrow outside the top 10.

Rather good instincts, Ruca. :)

Very curious that SF has its DC leave, and yesterday, Fangio has told reporter Mike Silver that "nothing has been decided at his end."

Now you have to add Denver to the mix. Can't see him going back to a place that fired him but if Payton was with any other team I could guarantee he would be the DC. I would still put Denver ahead of Miami on the list,

kane

EOG master
Looks like Fangio has chosen Miami, although until he signs his contract I guess nothing is official