NFL Playoffs

kane

EOG master
BOL opened 3.5, that number didn't last long, even with smaller limits the 3.5 got gobbled up quick

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
It’s amazing the number of receivers in the NFL turn against their QBs…Diggs the latest….
Never see QBs turn unless your name is Aaron Rodgers…

lap18

EOG Dedicated
It’s amazing the number of receivers in the NFL turn against their QBs…Diggs the latest….
Never see QBs turn unless your name is Aaron Rodgers

he has been acting like that for several weeks...it wasn't just the last game although that was on a bigger stage.

Heim

EOG Master
Do the 49ers let Omenihu play on Sunday? 🤷

Decent pass rusher.

Last thing they needed right now

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
49ers can do it too. I think if they get past Philly they win all. I don't care who they play. That defense is sick.

Gonna be 50 in Philly on Sunday too.

kane

EOG master
Do the 49ers let Omenihu play on Sunday? 🤷

Decent pass rusher.

Last thing they needed right now
San Francisco 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan said Wednesday that defensive lineman Charles Omenihu will play in Sunday's NFC Championship Game provided he is healthy as the team opts to let "the legal process take care of itself" following Omenihu's arrest this week on a misdemeanor domestic violence charge.

We've looked into it for the last 24 hours, or 48 hours," Shanahan said. "Not necessarily myself, but other people. We feel very good letting the legal process take care of itself. Don't feel we should kick him off our team at this time."

According to San Jose (Calif.) Police arrest report, Omenihu's girlfriend alleged that he pushed her to the ground during an argument. Officers said that they did not "observe any visible physical injuries," but she did complain of a pain to her arm. The victim declined medical attention at the scene, per the San Jose PD.

The NFL released the following statement on Wednesday: "The matter will be reviewed under the league's personal conduct policy. There is no change to his status."

boston massacre

EOG Master
San Francisco 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan said Wednesday that defensive lineman Charles Omenihu will play in Sunday's NFC Championship Game provided he is healthy as the team opts to let "the legal process take care of itself" following Omenihu's arrest this week on a misdemeanor domestic violence charge.

We've looked into it for the last 24 hours, or 48 hours," Shanahan said. "Not necessarily myself, but other people. We feel very good letting the legal process take care of itself. Don't feel we should kick him off our team at this time."

According to San Jose (Calif.) Police arrest report, Omenihu's girlfriend alleged that he pushed her to the ground during an argument. Officers said that they did not "observe any visible physical injuries," but she did complain of a pain to her arm. The victim declined medical attention at the scene, per the San Jose PD.

The NFL released the following statement on Wednesday: "The matter will be reviewed under the league's personal conduct policy. There is no change to his status."

Really ?

Nobody Was Aware Of That.

Heim

EOG Master
This is interesting re Cowboys. I think MM is dead man walking, unless the Peyton talks implode.

Cowboys are so close, another panic move by Jerry.

PatrickJForsyth

EOG Enthusiast
Let's finish up the playoffs strong. 4-2 in the wild card. 3-1 with a quarter loss on the money line for a grand total of 7-3.25
Gonna take the Kansas City Chiefs and the Philadelphia Eagles, very light.
I like the Kent State Golden Flashes -10 tonight, more than these plays. My backyard. Maction!
Hope all is well in the community. Peace and love

Heim

EOG Master
After the presser the other day reporters noticed Mahomes was doing his best not to limp leaving the press area.

If you saw the injury, it is a lot worse than KC is leading on.

After the presser the other day reporters noticed Mahomes was doing his best not to limp leaving the press area.

If you saw the injury, it is a lot worse than KC is leading on.
I like the Bengals regardless but the practice video's I've seen he looks perfectly fine. I'mn hoping to grab a better number closer to game time.