NFL PROP I am heavily invested in

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Have max wagers on both.

Vance McDonald over 3.5 rec and 44.5 receiving yards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabe

Horse racing expert
currently 7-2 on props for the season. Hopefully I don't jinx it here at EOG.

Have another one I'm eyeing big for the OAK/LAC game.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
It's estimated 75% of the fans today in Carson will be rooting for the Raiders.

Of course, the fans don't block or tackle.

blueline

EOG Master
was just asking for the sake of " transparency"...didnt post the late game one..marking it as a loss so that makes 0-3 likely with heavy juice

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
By the way... more gems from Gabe sucking off tvg:

@ScottyPick6 @LosPonies go Dodgers baby. Love you guys

“Love you guys”.. and yet, no one responds to him. Haha

blueline

EOG Master
that TVG stuff is off the charts creepy...saw a couple some time ago where he was almost begging Simon for his dinner plans,another where he was begging for a follow and one where he was asking Christina about her feet

Gabe

Horse racing expert
This prop sucked, no excuse. Bet 3 different player props yesterday and these VMAC ones were the only ones that lost. Bad timing that I finally post a prop and it loses.
Probably not beneficial to my clients to put bad mojo out there like this with the negative, jealous people here at EOG.

But may I ask? How come no one is mentioning the OVER in the NHL game I posted yesterday? Oh wait, I forgot we ignore winners and only bump losing wagers around here.

Blueline might be the biggest loser I've come across the forums. He bumps losing threads, while ignoring winning threads, he's down 20 units in best bet thread, -36 if you take out the Justify bet, he's socially awkward, has no real life friends, has repeatedly posted other posters PRIVATE INFORMATION and actually posted PMs he received.

I just hope he continues posting in the BEST BET THREAD. Up $2300 fading him last two weeks, he's making me money. Brock gets all the attention but blueline is just as fake and bad at gambling. This isn't an opinion, just look at his record in the BEST BET THREAD. It's fact.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
You know what’s funny about you, Gabe?

Look at your IG.. you are the one with no friends. Like you literally only post pictures of your mom and some girl who looks like she has some kind of disorder. You have absolutely none with friends.

And no, the TVG guys are not your friends. They are scared of people like you who might go mental

By the way.. stop acting like you have clients. There is not one person who responds to your tweets with anything positive or thankful.

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013
I hate touts but I believe Gabe has some clients. It's very easy to find someone to buy your plays these days.

Just keep spamming twitter with new accounts and post both sides of games. Eventually one of those accounts will get hot and VOILA, you got yourself some suckers to sell dreams of free money.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Just spent 3 mins of my life bumping 6 recent threads where I posted a winner and it was ignored.

Seriously you guys are as chicken shit as it comes. Jealousy, hate and GDS makes you act irrationally.
Nothing more needs to be said, it's proven that the trolls here bump losing bets while simultaneously ignoring all the winning threads I started.
There's been a lot more winning threads but those are ignored to keep this phony agenda going.

LOL, this is amateur hour and I need to stop dealing with people who don't have half the talent, skill or connections I got.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Any chance there was a mention of me being #1 out of 831 contestants in the pop contest?

Never LOL. Not a fucking chance that would ever be mentioned. Cream always rises to the top, remember that.

blueline

EOG Master
gabe is owed some congratulations...at around the age of 40 he has left the nest....he left mom's place...I read elsewhere he is now renting a room...nothing wrong with that but hardly " living the VIP life" he likes to claim here...when you entertain how many of your celebrity friends can fit in your room...do you have kitchen access for parties?

Gabe

Horse racing expert
why would i care what a loser thinks about me? I'd stop posting if i cared, i love showcasing your lack of character.

bumping losers, ignoring winners, posting private messages, posting others home addresses. You do all the work for me, these chickenshit displays only help me. I love them because it showcases how chicken shit.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
blueline, heim, benoit act like bullies. Their goal is to terrorize me so much that I no longer post here.

They are mad because I display their weaknesses and ineptness so they team up and pile on. Weak people come in pacts like this, I have to fight off these loons on the daily here but EOG needs me becuase the handicappers here are fucking horrible now.

Babe please stop sending PMs to posters offering to provide them with copyrighted information.

Nobody wants that PP stuff anyways.

I'll share a little secret with you, nobody will ever take you seriously in sportbetting as long as you pursue horse betting. Sports bettors know horse players are sick gamblers with no knowledge of mathematics.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Just spent 3 mins of my life bumping 6 recent threads where I posted a winner and it was ignored.

Seriously you guys are as chicken shit as it comes. Jealousy, hate and GDS makes you act irrationally.
Nothing more needs to be said, it's proven that the trolls here bump losing bets while simultaneously ignoring all the winning threads I started.
There's been a lot more winning threads but those are ignored to keep this phony agenda going.

LOL, this is amateur hour and I need to stop dealing with people who don't have half the talent, skill or connections I got.

Gabe, I feel your pain, man...

Check out my picks thread here:

https://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/ejd_5277-2018-picks.404767/page-12

Now check out post #459. A certain poster wished me luck going forward and thanked me for posting in this forum.

Just TEN POSTS LATER, the SAME poster, apparently upset that I didn’t slob all over his cobb in return, decided to point out another thread in which I have a losing record.

Such idiots on this forum, huh, Gabe? We definitely deserve better, dude...

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Fuck all u fake ass people. Bumped 6 threads of recent winners and none of you touched those threads. Anyone reading this that isn't butthurt about something I told them sees it loud and clear how the hatred is blind. What do you have on me? Nothing, all made up stuff and fake shit.

10 winners, no comment. 1 loser 10 comments. Seriously, this is what men do? Really.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
currently 7-2 on props for the season. Hopefully I don't jinx it here at EOG.

Have another one I'm eyeing big for the OAK/LAC game.
Will post up on Friday on this. Chuckie Doll spending too much time with Jennifer Tilly.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Vance McDonald 5 rec 67 yds at HALFTIME!!

Last week was a fluke, amateurs here wouldn't understand this (look at the EOG best bet thread) keep betting these McDonald props until the books catch up. Last week was unlucky BS.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Vance McDonald 5 rec 67 yds at HALFTIME!!

Last week was a fluke, amateurs here wouldn't understand this (look at the EOG best bet thread) keep betting these McDonald props until the books catch up. Last week was unlucky BS.
So no doubt you loaded up today....let’s see the ticket...

Gabe

Horse racing expert
LOL all the winners I posted this weekend and none of them bumped. Of course I bet this prop today, It was a fluke that it losr last week.

I will likely bet again vs the Browns in 2 weeks. I bumped this thread to make a point about the fact that it wasn't a bad play at all.

You should listen lap18, instead of being a pile on fag you should listen to me and learn some stuff. FEZZIK bets my PROPS.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Yep... I’m gonna listen and buy the bears to 6.5 next time because the opposing QB is hurt. Also gonna load up some teasers on Wisconsin and then I’ll have some of that prop above.
Keep on keepn on Gabe

lap18

EOG Dedicated
I don’t want to learn from your silliness....but I sincerely wish you all the best going forward

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Whatever dude, continue being a pile on fag in e-world.

I hope it makes you happy. Making money is what makes me happy, not making fun of others or wishing them dead thats just fucked up.

I posted a lot of gems this week.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
I’ll make you a very nice offer Gabe..... I will start a one week only thread....you post all your plays in there for one week and if you are plus at the end of the week I will never say or post in any of your threads again.
That sounds like a reasonable offer. That way the whole forum can see your greatness in one thread instead of scattered all over the board.
Deal?

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Theres plenty of people here who I talk too off the forums, who I share plays with as well with my clients. If you were smart you'd be nice to me and maybe I'd throw you a bone.

Ask the guys at peeps I PMd a prop that won in 2nd QTR. I spend a lot of time on these games and watch them very closely, I work hard. The results are proven, big deal some loser degens follow me around talking shit on EOG. They don't matter nor do they increase my bankroll. I'm here for a certain few posters and to help JK who is a personal friend of mine.

Something tells me deep down inside you're not a bad guy. Not horrible like blueballs or slimey heffa.