NFL PROP I am heavily invested in

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Honestly 10k views in this thread. Has anyone noticed the trend with the dummy mob?

Every one of these people was cool with me at one point until I called them out. I am a blunt, outspoken, no-nonsense type of guy. Weak minded sensitive individuals don't take to that nor do they take well to criticism. I called out tryx3 the other day and he's not crying and whining over it.

Weak minded people try to convince themselves that because they have other people on their side that they must be right, that is why you constantly see blueline mentioning that I'm a pinata and shit like that, he thinks because others here join in on the targetted attacks that somehow that validates it. Weak minded people can't handle criticism nor any questioning of their betting techniques. It's no surprise to me that posters such as blueline, BP. weiner , bushay and hoffa are bonding this thread, they need the re-validation and people of the same kind typically bond.

bushay used to beg me for MLB plays and kissed my ass all over the forums
weinke used to love my writeups on games and followed my plays
hoffa and I were cool for many years

@Bushay got mad when I called him out on the box
@WeinketoWarrick got mad when I called him out on square bets
@Jimmy Hoffa got mad when i called him out on stupid shit.

It's all so easy to see.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
That is the difference between the strong-minded and weak minded people in this thread:

I've had disagreements with
@JAKEPEAVY21 @trytrytry @Viejo Dinosaur @Paleface and @Brayden11

You don't see them holding lifetime grudges, you don't see them allowing me to rent space in their mind and you don't see them shadowing me and following me everywhere I go.
Because they are strong-minded men who don't get into a hizzy fit. Men, not babies.

A perfect recent example is @MrTop , I made a simple comment that he had a crush on HEIM and he went ballistic. Prior to that he was cool and no problems, one little comment set him off. Shadowing, targetted attacks etc. He has calmed down a bit since and I don't think he will carry the lifetime grudge like the very weak minded @blueline or @BenoitPaire2 and a couple others. blueline and BP are lost souls, they allowed one argument to turn into a lifetime of hatred. If it's that easy to push them over the edge online via words on a screen, imagine how these people are in real life? I've heard about blueline already, don't know anyone who met BP.

Just to clarify, obsessing over someone on the internet is not something you should be proud of but blueline seems to wear that badge proudly. Something ain't right with that fella.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
@WeinketoWarrick No I'm not. I think it's you who is delusional, you let one petty argument turn into a lifetime grudge dude, that is weak.

Men don't roll like that, men don't obsess over others and say they are proud about it. You are simply a part of the dummy mob, a group of EOG posters who are lifetime losing square gamblers who don't know their ass from their elbow.

"I wonder who weinke likes in this game" Said by NO ONE

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
How’s 90/10 going for you, pedo?

My grudge against you is you fucked a 15 year old and bragged about it. You should be in prison you lying piece of shit

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
so what is the NFL prop tonight?

I'm guessing this is only for your clients and not the EOG community? If so, fair enough

blueline

EOG Master
look at gabe the guy who " doesn't care what others think"...what set you off today..was it how I pointed out Landers can look down on you

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Weiner,

If the bullying wasn't happening you wouldn't be in here. I don't see you in sports-related threads, You only show up because others did before, so you then follow suit.

WEAK. It's a trait of weak minded people. 100% blueline BP and weiner are weak minded individuals. You all share the same traits.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
@JAKEPEAVY21 the prop isn't available yet and it wouldn't be fair to the paying clients if I gave it out. I'm sure you understand this.

I'd love no more than to give it out and help people win money but that is one of the main reasons I got into the tout game, was tired of people talking shit while simultaneously benefiting off my hard work and skill.

Looking forward to see what the final CLV% will be on the plays I've posted in here.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Watch how blueline consistently quotes other people's comments, it's a desperate lame attempt to validate him and his thoughts. It's what weak minded, deranged people do.

They desperately seek validation, e-validation no less. Just because someone agrees with your opinion, doesn't make it fact. Blueline doesn't get it, but considering he's been betting on sports for so long and is still betting -120 teasers on games where a ML parlay that pays -107 exists, I don't think he has the ability to calculate things.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I'm not deflecting anything weiner. Not playing that silly game we've played a 100 times already. Aren't you still trying to figure out what kelly betting is? Or what an if bet consists of?
Why are you so behind the learning curve with this gambling game? No surprise two people of such low gambling IQ are bonding here.

blueline

EOG Master
Watch how blueline consistently quotes other people's comments, it's a desperate lame attempt to validate him and his thoughts. It's what weak minded, deranged people do.

They desperately seek validation, e-validation no less. Just because someone agrees with your opinion, doesn't make it fact. Blueline doesn't get it, but considering he's been betting on sports for so long and is still betting -120 teasers on games where a ML parlay that pays -107 exists, I don't think he has the ability to calculate things.
projection gabe.....now about Landers that has to sting...Landers can look down on you...Landers has more in life than you...Landers is happier in life than you

Last edited:

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Just so you all know this ain't a fucking charity, I'm not going to share my stuff forever.

Lap asked me to post a week's worth of stuff and that is what I'm doing, this is for him.

Enjoy the SD weather JP.

King Felix

EOG Veteran
Charity? Jeeze. Gabe used to RIP touts to shreds and now he's one of the worst ones in terms of selling his stuff.

Gabe, I'll bet you 1-3k (you can pick) 200 plays NBA or NCAAb (sides and totals + ML's -300 to +300 except for final 10 plays) no tailing (fading is ok) from now until the end of the NBA season. What do you say? All plays posted in a thread prior to tipoff.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Charity? Jeeze. Gabe used to RIP touts to shreds and now he's one of the worst ones in terms of selling his stuff.

Gabe, I'll bet you 1-3k (you can pick) 200 plays NBA or NCAAb (sides and totals + ML's -300 to +300 except for final 10 plays) no tailing (fading is ok) from now until the end of the NBA season. What do you say? All plays posted in a thread prior to tipoff.

No way, respect your stuff too much. I don't have the time to focus on NBA and NCABB to compete with you. Plus I probably could beat you if I bet stale lines or blindly chased steam is a strategic way but you might even be able to beat that. Plus wouldn't be fair to my clients, prior to being a tout I loved this challenges and won every one of them but now it's a different game. timely, you and i have had some bad fights but I never disrespected your basketball stuff, gotta give me props on being a real like that, forums are a sea of fakes and phonies.

Anyway, I'm going to the track today. See you all later, follow me on twitter if you want some thoughts on the horses.

BTW I'm concerned with the resistance in the USC game. HMM

Cobbler

EOG Addicted
ive forgotten more about value than you know yet young Gabe.

but I also listen and notice things that im not aware of and swallow a bit of pride to ask and listen.

It is amazing how a smart guy like you has to stiff/rip off Raiders.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Thank you Big Daddy. All of a sudden this thread went from duds and squares to some of the better minds on the forums. Timely, big daddy, cobbler just increased the IQ in this thread by a lot. What a breath of fresh air. Anyway I gotta get going, good luck. I'll send you the play too big daddy. Just to prove I'm not fool of shit.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Winnipeg line shooting up.... -260 at bookmaker, -240 at most places.

@lap18 you seeing this?
Is there anything more pathetic than this from our boy Gabe.

Last night I spotted a nice opportunity and posted it in the Best bet thread. No less than 7 later earlier Gabe came and copied my exact play. I posted I got the Jets at -200 at 5dimes. Woke up today and checked the line history to see the line actually shot up to Jets -290 before coming back to earth and currently sitting at -240.

So what does Gabe do?

He posts in here trying to take credit for this play after lifting it from me. lol. Then asks Lap18 if he's seen it yet. lol

This is what lying sneaky touts do.

Can't even believe I'm typing this.

blueline

EOG Master
nobody can send gabe off the rails like Heim can...one simple comment in the racing thread set gabe off to the point of attacking JK

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Hopefully you stopped at Lambert’s in Sikeston, MO for some throwed rolls.

Great way to break up that trip.

My old stomping grounds as a college guy...went to school in Cape Girardeau...

There is a dog track in West Memphis down the interstate...also spent 10 weeks in Memphis when I was in the military....had some great times!

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
Wrote Viejo:

Gabe...you are crossing a thin line...JK let you come back and now you are biting the hand that feeds you....not cool....

This. I am only going to comment in a positive manner though. Everyone says things they may regret.

Gabe I have never said anything negative on these boards to you so I'm no hater. But like Viejo I been on or reading these forums for 20 years.

I just want to say you are lucky and in a good spot here because of the times we are in. Back when all forums were busy if it was known you sold picks anything you posted if it had a pick would go straight to Promo. Comments in threads etc were fine but no picks. I think Railbird was our only exception but I could be wrong.

Here we are in the present and you have a whole forum to show your bets and skills. How you are going about it is wrong though and I just want to give an opinion because maybe it could help you.

This thread is going to end you said it. So what do you do after that if you really want to make EOG a better place for you and everyone else?

Do your horse thing I don't play horses so can't help ya. Want to start a hockey thread everyday if someone already hasn't because you want to learn? Do it. Sometimes a sharp will drop a nugget and it's worth it.

As far as your sports plays including everything..................................

YOU CAN NOT BE ALL OVER THE PLACE!

I have seen threads/posts at RX here and Peeps.

It is impossible to know if you are telling the truth or not. This leaves you wide open to people to disagree and to use your word troll (I'm not calling the guys who do it trolls i have no problems with any of them) and it is very confusing to the reader who to believe. You want clients right? So do you want to leave yourself wide open and have to defend yourself all over the place or have your work speak for itself?

IMO and T3 has said it also and you like him you must give out the nuggets you want to share (not the client ones) all in one permanent thread. Then it's soooooooo much easier for the reader to decide if you are fairly being attacked or not.

You have a really good situation here and are open and honest about where you live and who you are etc. So think about what changes you can make going forward to improve the situation for you. How you are doing it now isn't working.

I've stuck to just sports. The other stuff you are dealing with as far as things you have posted I don't know what to say.

Hope you had fun at the races and please refrain from insulting the staff they do have here. It's not his fault. Think again about how you have a whole forum to show your stuff and maybe you will appreciate it more.

I would if I wanted to do what you do.

Last edited:

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Gabe it just getting killed day in, day out..

O/U 30 days until the inevitable happens? Gonna be sad to see a forum and TVG lowlifes hurt him that much.