Gabe

Horse racing expert
David Johnson over 66.5 rush yards .

Huge investment

Go ahead and root against it haters .

Heim

EOG Master
1539908576061.png

Hey Gabe....you hit the lotto?? You've gone from 50 dollar prop bets to 500 in a sport your're clueless. Good luck.

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated
That was like -160 or -180 at 5d

I know because i played at a better number at -110 and compared this morning

Videos of these huge Babe bets would be somewhat more believable than the copy and past change a couple number ones....got him $80 in tout money though for like god knows how many hours of posting here.....Comedy GOLD....LOL

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Line was -115 I sent the play to 3 people in this thread.

Moot point now as the fucking game script is a god damn nightmare. Motherfucka.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I’m going to go drink everything I got in the house. Blew the pick 6 at santa Anita by a god dam nose and now this!?!

C u all tomorrow. Losing money is fun.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Were the clients refunded their wager money? It was The Play of The Year after all. Figure they wagered 10x normal amount being this play was such a lock. Assuming Gabe reimbursed their risked amounts.

Fuckin touts gtfo

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Other motherfuckers would be trying to let this thread die, I'm still around, at least give me that you fucking haters.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Went right to bed last night. Losing the last two photos at SANTA ANITA combined with the game script in the NFL game fucked me up. Heineken and gorilla glu then good night.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
blueballs, wakes up and logs right into EOG to talk about me. Level of obsession is reaching levels I never thought they'd reach.

#WHENYOURFANSBECOMEYOURHATERS

blueline

EOG Master
Is tonight the night?

my post wasn't about suicide...during the course of being unhinged last night he referenced being in a house....Gabe has said he " lives in am apartment in the most expensive city in the US"...I've been saying from what I read elsewhere he rents a room in a house....gabe might have busted his own lie

blueline

EOG Master
blueballs, wakes up and logs right into EOG to talk about me. Level of obsession is reaching levels I never thought they'd reach.

#WHENYOURFANSBECOMEYOURHATERS
Im enjoying this...scheduled to be an entertaining day from you today

blueline

EOG Master
its a new day gabe...there is an AFC total of the year out there just waiting for you to sell it...now get to work on it

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Blueballs, you continuously say that I entertain you and that you’re enjoying this. Right?

But you are doing everything you can to make my time here at EOG unpleasant and trying to run me off the forum. These two things conflict.

Heim earlier said the lakers can’t shoot, bey bet their overs. Another complete conflict.

I wonder if you ever consider how silly the things you say are? You have no common sense nor humility. Bad traits .

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
technically we can have another prop of the year as long its after Jan 1

but lucky for us we still have the Side of the Year and the Total of the Year to look forward to

and not sure i understand how many UNITS is a Prop of the Year bet? i assume a SPOT PLAY is like 5 units. for a baller like Gabe who bets $500 on sports he knows nothing about, assuming he wagers $2,500 on Spot Plays. so any "Of the Year" play should be like 10 units or $5k min correct? i mean it only happens once a year, thus the "Of the Year" billing.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
blueballs,

are you ashamed of yourself at all? For letting this obsession get this far bro?

blueline

EOG Master
Is it legal for a 15 year old girl to date a 23 year old man?

Andrew Joseph Bouvier-Brown
5.0 stars 8 reviews
Criminal Defense Attorney | Torrance, CA

Posted August 29, 2013 7:05pm

The conduct you described could easily get the 23 year old charged with a number of crimes, and end up in a lifetime of sex offender registration

Michael Moshe Levin
5.0 stars 9 reviews
Criminal Defense Attorney | North Hollywood, CA

I currently have a 23 year old client serving 5 years for a relationship with a 15 year old girl that went too far