NFL Training Camp & NFLX Notes

Heim

EOG Master
Cardinals will be a interesting & exciting team to watch. Kingsbury using 4-5 wr formations in TC.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Cardinals will be a interesting & exciting team to watch. Kingsbury using 4-5 wr formations in TC.

Arizona cut Robert Nkemdiche last night.

Good move.

But Kingsbury did not trash Nkemdiche's reputation, though the head coach was disappointed in the out-of-shape player.

Kingsbury clearly is a player's coach.

Calls Vance Joseph his "Defensive Head Coach."

Even at Texas Tech, Kingsbury only showed interest in the offensive side of the ball.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
He is going to make sure Murray gets the ball out of his hand as quick as possible but the NFL is on another level. Whatever crap Klingsbury has in store might work for a few weeks but once everybody has some tape on that crap Murray will be out for the year.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Totals in games involving the Arizona Cardinals will be a point of interest.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
John Harbaugh is a competitive guy.'

Lifetime mark of 33-12 in the preseason with an 11-1 mark in Week 1.

Looks like Sean Payton gives away games (2-11) in Week 4 of the NFL preseason.

kane

EOG master
AJ Green injured an ankle in practice and will miss the pre-season, he's also expected to miss week one of the regular season

Heim

EOG Master
Ezeikel Elliott is going to Cabo to workout while his contract situation is ironed out. Listening to Jerry Jones this
morning it doesn't sound like Jerry wants to give him a new deal. To paraphrase Jerry he doesn't feel you need
a leading rusher anymore to win a SB.....the Emmitt Smith days are over.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Unless your Qb is like Dak, then I suggest you sign him

I think the bad deals for Bell and Gurley is making a few owners think twice about sweetening the pot for guys like
Elliott and Gordon.

Speaking of Gurley.....I thought it was interesting they gave him day two of camp off.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I think the bad deals for Bell and Gurley is making a few owners think twice about sweetening the pot for guys like
Elliott and Gordon.

Speaking of Gurley.....I thought it was interesting they gave him day two of camp off.
It’s the number 1,2,and 3 topics in fantasy, his knee. I doubt he’s not near the factor this season. They better hope Kupp fully recovers.

Problem with Elliott, he can’t stay out of the news for off field stuff. Gordon gets dinged up.

kane

EOG master
Dolphins fire their OL coach at the start of camp?!

Yeah, it's been a topic down here today, the odd part about it is he was a guy Flores brought in, it isn't like he was part of the previous regime and Flores was forced to keep him, he was Flores's guy. If there was a difference in philosophies you'd think that would have been discussed before the guy was hired, a head scratcher

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Just going from memory but it always seems it was usually Zeke that got the Cowboys going when they were struggling on offense.

I think he is their catalyst.

Heim

EOG Master
An MRI revealed that Bengals’ WR A.J. Green has torn ligaments in his left ankle that is likely to sideline him six to eight weeks, source tells ESPN.
Green is not expected to be ready for the regular-season opener at Seattle.

Heim

EOG Master
A.J Green injury worse than they expected. Saying miss a couple of games. Ha...bet it's longer than that.

Gordon gets dinged up.

I've often wondered about Wisconsin running backs the their high frequency use in college. Dayne, Ball, Gordon. James White the only one with longevity and he was a backup for the Badgers. Be interesting to see if the holds true with Jonathon Taylor

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I've often wondered about Wisconsin running backs the their high frequency use in college. Dayne, Ball, Gordon. James White the only one with longevity and he was a backup for the Badgers. Be interesting to see if the holds true with Jonathon Taylor

Agree.

I had some Spotted Cow and Moon Man recently, good stuff.

Heim

EOG Master
Rams off today before practicing against Chargers tomorrow yet Gurley given another off day yesterday. Hmmm......

choslamshe

EOG Master
Does anyone know of a good tool/site/resource that discusses anticipated rotations (not just QB) for preseason games?

Heim

EOG Master
The Raider preseason move to 5.5 is puzzling.....Peterman is probably going to go most of the 2H, Brown has some
serious foot issues with their depth at wr already low. Sure Gruden wins more than he loses preseason but it's still the
Raiders and Cliff Branch funeral pending.