NFL Week 10

choslamshe

EOG Master
Any other team who don't tuck their cock between their legs are up 14+ considering what's been gifted to them.

That said, Buffalo sucks. Or at least is nothing more than average. I think Denver scores on their first possession and the 'catchup' game Allens is forced to play will just result in turnover 4 and 5.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
If the Giants are a 10 point dog to Washington, have to believe the linemaker feels they are the worst team in the NFL. Hard to argue with that. Arizona looked a lot better with Murray, and Carolina has at least been competitive.

I took +10. I like punishment

cheapseats

EOG Master
Nobody. And I mean Nobody can handicap, estimate, consider or otherwise anticipate the reckless turnover, poor special team play we saw tonight. 12 men!

Valuist

EOG Master
Houston minus 4 over Arizona in Houston? Something is wrong with this line. There has to be injuries I'm not aware of. Just how big of an upgrade is Murray over Dobbs, if any?

dogball

EOG Master
Houston minus 4 over Arizona in Houston? Something is wrong with this line. There has to be injuries I'm not aware of. Just how big of an upgrade is Murray over Dobbs, if any?
Max line would be -6. May expect letdown after huge road win. Line definitely gives me pause , I need to use Jacksonville or Houston this week in Survivor. , your confident laying the 4.5?

Valuist

EOG Master
Max line would be -6. May expect letdown after huge road win. Line definitely gives me pause , I need to use Jacksonville or Houston this week in Survivor. , your confident laying the 4.5?

Max line would be at least 7. Arizona is still 5 points below league average, IMO, even with Murray. I have Houston 1 point about league average. 1 point for home field and we are at 7. I don't know how Arizona could be priced better than 5 points less than league average.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Probably very little, but Connor back has to help. Murray is a name though.

kane

EOG master
Buffalo fires Dorsey as the DC. Can't blame the turnovers on him....but you can scapegoat him.
Obviously Dorsey being scapegoated, Buffalo is 7th in yards gained, and 8th in points scored, their problem isn't the OC, it's their turnover machine at QB, the guy who needs to be fired is McDermott, all that talent every year, and every year they underachieve, for as bad as they played last night, the Denver kicker missed the game winner, but gets a mulligan due to 12 men on defense, that's an inexcusable penalty and falls on the coach

kane

EOG master
Someone hit Arizona driving the line down, Texans coming off back to back last second wins, now laying points against a team getting their QB back, and next week they have a big divisional game against Jax, could be a flat spot for a young team

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Obviously Dorsey being scapegoated, Buffalo is 7th in yards gained, and 8th in points scored, their problem isn't the OC, it's their turnover machine at QB, the guy who needs to be fired is McDermott, all that talent every year, and every year they underachieve, for as bad as they played last night, the Denver kicker missed the game winner, but gets a mulligan due to 12 men on defense, that's an inexcusable penalty and falls on the coach
Odds of Dorsey in Chicago, Hell freezing over has a better chance.