NFL Week 11 Plays, notes, blah blah

kane

EOG master
There are several games I'm looking at, I'll post my plays later in the week, but for now some tease pieces that look juicy. Steelers, Jets, and Jags all look good. Also, be aware the MNF game between the Chiefs and Chargers will be played in Mexico

A few days ago I grabbed the Ravens -3.5 -115 (Pinnacle).

In the CFL hammered the Ticats -4 this morning. It's 6 now. CFL linesmakers have been off the mark all year.

Valuist

EOG Master
Feels like all the math models are pointing toward Cleveland. Have the modelers figured out how to quantify what an idiot Freddy Kitchens is?

kane

EOG master
Feels like all the math models are pointing toward Cleveland. Have the modelers figured out how to quantify what an idiot Freddy Kitchens is?

Since 2000, the Steelers are 33-4-1 SU in this series, I teased Pittsburgh with Jax

The Colts (-3 +102 vs the Jags +3 -112) haven't won or lost a game by more than 7 points all year. Five games were decided by 2,3 or 4 points, 2 by 6 & 2 by 7.
They are quite banged up now & play the Jags who are healthy.

kane

EOG master
I got a good number, but I feel bad for those who pushed on Arizona, that end game lateral garbage is bullshit

Valuist

EOG Master
This playing surface is in poor condition. Divots everywhere; several players have slipped and gone down untouched. Hill blew out a hammy. After last year, you'd think they'd have a better surface.