NFL Week 12

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Anyone watching the Dolphins game, how was that a catch? I'm watching a TV with the volume off, and it looks like officially the worst call of the year.

kane

EOG master
Chargers get to the Bills one yard line with under a minute, they run four plays and don't get in

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Will Denver get 5 first downs today?

With 2 minutes left in 1h Broncos have 35 yards. Rushing. They have as many passing yards as we do. Broncos TT for 2h might be 2.5 and hard to go OVER that number

They should call Sarah Fuller and have HER play QB. Couldn't do any worse

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
With 2 minutes left in 1h Broncos have 35 yards. Rushing. They have as many passing yards as we do. Broncos TT for 2h might be 2.5 and hard to go OVER that number

They should call Sarah Fuller and have HER play QB. Couldn't do any worse
Here is their scoring drive - 4 plays, 1 yard, lose Lindsey.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Packers. Does Trubisky at QB make much.
He can avoid the rush. When you have a poor OL, it does mean something. The Bears do have an elite pass D, it will have to be that tonight.

This was going to be my play in the play of the day thread, but posted a loser with Kupp instead. Knowing the Bears OL issues, I played Mitch over 17.5 rush yards -130 pretty large. He's playing for a job. Robinson should have a good game with Mitch also.

Valuist

EOG Master
In Denver today, I think we learned there's a guy who's not an NFL level quarterback. His name? Taysom Hill.

Valuist

EOG Master
Gotta go Mitch over 17 1/2 rush yards (-122). The Trubisky scramble is the Bears best offensive play. Only question is will the shoulder injury prevent him from running? I think his instincts kick in; he can always slide.

Also have to like the longest field goal Under 46 1/2 yards.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
i pass on the game without hicks... i am nervous without him.
I love division dogs this time of year, especially coming off a bye. I hate that GB is coming off a loss though.

Some interesting takes from one of the Fantasy Guys I use for capping - Paul Charchian:

Aaron Rodgers

, GBCHI — 8.5/10

It wasn't always pretty but Aaron Rodgers was able to muster a good game against the Colts' excellent defense last week, which gives hope against Chicago. No opposing quarterback has hit 300 yards, nor has any thrown more than two touchdowns. Only the Rams have allowed fewer passing touchdowns than Chicago. Davante Adams is superhuman, but the Chicago secondary is very good, particularly cornerback Kyle Fuller, who erases half the field. Fuller has only allowed one touchdown all year and is giving up just 28 yards per game in his coverage. Outside of Adams, Rodgers doesn't have many dependable options, other than his runners. Even then, the Bears haven't allowed a running back to score through the air and are giving up just 35 air yards per game to the position. Chicago stymied Rodgers last year, holding him to an identical 203 yards and one touchdown in both games.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Lose three games today with the back door TD and another to a 50 yard field goal with no time left....how does anyone win in the NFL....maddening!