NFL Week 12

Valuist

EOG Master
Where have you gone mike glennon...trivia...which QB had the hugher rating for week 12

Glennon or Mitch? I'm guessing Glennon.

TV cameras showed Glennon's wife during yesterday's game. He certainly did well in that department. Nothing wrong with making 7 figures to hold a clipboard.

Valuist

EOG Master
So the Seahawks beat the Eagles 17-9 in Philly during the regular season last year. In the playoffs, the Hawks went to Philly, and won by the exact same score, 17-9. The score in the game going into the 4th quarter last night? You guessed it; Seattle 17-9. Hard to see how anyone could've bet a total over 50 or 49.

Valuist

EOG Master
apparently Pace is tied to Ted Phillips from some longtime friendships andor/family stuff with Mickey Loomis....figures...I didnt know any of this

I don't see how Pace survives. The second he benched Mitch for Foles, he finally admitted he made a mistake. And not just any mistake. One that sets the franchise back years. Friendship or not, its still a business.

How long before they get another chance to draft a guy like Mahomes or Watson? It was there; a 10 year old printing out mock drafts could've gotten it right.