NFL Week 18: Incentives, Bonuses and Props

Heim

EOG Master
Don't think the market is blind to this angle.

Steffon Diggs needs 6 receptions for a million dollar bonus.

You won't see 5.5.

A few out there worth a look included Gronk, and DEN Burkhead.

Heim

EOG Master
Kupp needs 12 and 136.

Last v. 49ers: 11 and 122

Possible.... They'll be a few step
back short yardage targets for sure.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
AJ Green for the Cardinals has an escalator type of bonus for catches and yards. Every 10 catches over 50 gets him a nice bump.

He has 825 yards right now so playing him over his prop to get to 900 would be a play.

He has 50 catches so him getting to 60 won't happen.

If anything the market overreacts to these angles. I do think you can find value but it takes peeling the onion a bit. If you know a team will be forcing a certain situation look at how it affects the other aspects of the game.

Sleepy

EOG Master
I bet a bunch of these type of props on the final week last season.

Would have gone 0-4 on them had Barkley not busted a 80 yd run near the end of the game.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If anything the market overreacts to these angles. I do think you can find value but it takes peeling the onion a bit. If you know a team will be forcing a certain situation look at how it affects the other aspects of the game.
The TD props are always tricky in the last week, the defense is aware also.

Valuist

EOG Master
Ditka may have the best rookie TE yardage numbers, but I'm guessing no TE ever was better in year 2 than Gronk: over 1300 receiving yards and 17 touchdowns.

choslamshe

EOG Master
How likely is it for Diggs' last snap of the game to be his 6th catch? I'm seeing a lot of 6.5 receptions props (-125ish to the under), but have to think that the Bills 'should' be up double digits by the time he hits it and then hits the bench shortly after....along with Allen.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
How likely is it for Diggs' last snap of the game to be his 6th catch? I'm seeing a lot of 6.5 receptions props (-125ish to the under), but have to think that the Bills 'should' be up double digits by the time he hits it and then hits the bench shortly after....along with Allen.
This is sharp
He gets his needed catches and disappears to not get injured
I think that is the way it goes

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I think normally this is 150-1
Given the situation we could see someone kick an extra pt to end the game in a time now
No idea how to calculate this but I'll root you home

Before the shortening of OT to 10 minutes, there was around 1 tie in 4 years or about 1 in 1000 games. Now, with 10 min OT, there have been 5 in 5 years, so about 1 in 250.

Heim

EOG Master
I was disappointed Viking Zimmer didn't try to give Jefferson the record, then take a knee.