NFL Week 5

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I can see Cinn winning outright. Tough to lay those points with the Raiders after a monday night game and 3 DB's out.

Looks like Risner and Glasgow will be back for the Broncos. I can't tell you how much of a difference those guys make in pass protection. I got off Denver last Sunday after hearing both were going to be out. If Teddys playing and both those guys are in I don't see Denver losing.

Last edited:
Normally feel Titans are a suckers play but they have to have some pride after the bad loss. We'll see how big a mess Jags are, but surely a competent team is a TD better than them.

Like the Mia/TB under as well. Dolphins a mess pass offense, can't take advantage of Bucs lone weakness at the moment. Feels like a defensive battle for awhile and then TB might pull away a bit, but not enough to get over. Probably have to score 34 or more themselves to get this total over, don't see it happening.

Titans up from 72 to 73%
GB down from 71 to 66%
LV down from 70 to 68%

We can thank FW's comment for the changes on GB & LV.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Agree with Titans. Not sure whether (for me) it's more about a Tennessee bounce back or the mess of the Jags, but another Jags beat down won't surprise.

As expected the favs are getting the majority percentage in all games, except for the dog Steelers (57%) & Bills (59%):

A great day for the "public"...9-4-1 (or 10-4 with a GB win) . GB listed at -3 as a push, though late bettors getting -1, -2 or -2.5 got the win

A great day for the "public"...9-4-1 (or 10-4 with a GB win) . GB listed at -3 as a push, though late bettors getting -1, -2 or -2.5 got the win

With MNF game the "public" had the Ravens ATS & gave some back.

"The Gambling Gods givith yesterday and the Gambling Gods takith tonight"

Heim

EOG Master
Trey Lance injury was a blessing...I think Shanahan was seriously considering going with him the rest of the way.

Mike Lombardi is right, Lance is a year away from being a year away.

Trey Lance injury was a blessing...I think Shanahan was seriously considering going with him the rest of the way.

Mike Lombardi is right, Lance is a year away from being a year away.
Good way to put it. Niners circled the wagons and played well as a team to cover up for Lance, felt fortunate to cash my Cards -4 ticket because I was expecting an easy win with an overmatched QB out there. Hard to believe he's getting starts a year removed from having played just one game and an exhibition game at that against a low-level opponent. JImmy G isn't an elite QB, but he's not horrible, so I don't see why you would put the kid through the ringer until you have to.