NFL Wild Card Playoffs discussion and picks

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
look at their season overall, name a team that had a better run in all sports than New England with brady ? Did they finish 3-13 ? lost a close game . Brady 42 y/o No gronk... Don't tell me you had New England ? You should look who i had in the best bet area

:oops:;)

I wasn't arguing the fact they had a great run with Brady. If you made this statement after last years Super Bowl win, that's fine. They lost to Miami and did not get a bye for the first time in 10 years. They lost a home playoff game for the first time in forever, and, Brady's last pass was a pick 6. You think the GOAT would consider that going out on a high note? Come on brother!

High Times

EOG Master
I miss read. I really don't like the Saints this week. In fact I could see them losing.....

Brees getting old..... Brady getting old.... Rivers getting old..... Eli getting old.... Big Ben getting old fast....

These guys are playing way too long

Last edited:

lap18

EOG Dedicated
I can't see Seattle going into Philly and winning. Seattle is shit without a running game. These people think Russell Wilson can go into Philly knowing they have to throw the ball to win and doing it?

Russell Wilson has never showed that he is that QB when it counts. If he does it would be the first time.....

They did. Russel Wilson looked great. When will we start listening to HT?