NFL Wk 15. 42-28 60% YTD...Plus 27.9 units

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran
After a 5-1 sunday ticket i think i will be a fan tonight and just watch as i prepare for the upcoming games this week.

I'll be back tomorrow & thru the week to answer any ?'s & help any way i can.

Best of luck tonight guys!!!

:cocktail

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran
Re: NFL Wk 15. 42-28 60% YTD...Plus 27.9 units

Looking at the matchups & numbers today....any ?'s, shoot. Otherwise I'm back tomorrow with some early thoughts etc... on the games.

Best of luck out there.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

Anybody looking to make $$$, I posted a 2-0 nite in NBA, now at 6-2 and +11 units in December.

Apple

Banned

Where are the plays? I hate threads that announce plays are coming..

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

Don't worry Gyno...I'll get em up in time for you to tail along.
Back home today guys...sorry, I went outta town, took my laptop but it wasn't until i arrived i realized in my haste i left my powercord at home. I went to Best Buy, Staples etc... but since my laptop is only a month old they had no cords that would fit...oh well.

I'll get my initial thoughts up later, maybe an early bet tonight and much more on Saturday.

Say hello to dickhead Wil for me gyno... rather have ace fraud posting all over the site than someone who actuaaly wins.

Even offered to post 50/50 $$$ on a 500k winner take all vs. ace fraud...guess they knew that was a lost cause...or realized it would look really bad when they lost and didn't pay me.
screw em.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

May be fortunate for all here that i have waited all week w/out posting bets, the predicted inclement weather on Monday now seems near certain...therefore I will wait until there is definite weather news, if its Sunday morning so be it.

For now though, some games of interest & possible bets will be the following games(not necessarily the named team) : green Bay, Carolina, Pitt, Indy, Dallas, Giants. Not all will be weather issues, but most are.

At 60% on the season, I'm only focused on quality at this point...not here for action.

Jer-z Jock

EOG Enthusiast

May be fortunate for all here that i have waited all week w/out posting bets, the predicted inclement weather on Monday now seems near certain...therefore I will wait until there is definite weather news, if its Sunday morning so be it.

For now though, some games of interest & possible bets will be the following games(not necessarily the named team) : green Bay, Carolina, Pitt, Indy, Dallas, Giants. Not all will be weather issues, but most are.

At 60% on the season, I'm only focused on quality at this point...not here for action.

I've been gone for awhile but I see your still up to the same ol stuff.......picking winners like a 5 yr old picks boogers!!!! Keep it up. look forward o your card!